Clamps has gone DZ!

Just got word today that my Male ANH Tusken Raider kit has been approved. I'm now a DZ (that sounds so Sorority like).

I stil have some work to do to to improve the weathering and tattering of the robes. Special shout out to Berzerker from the Capital City Garrison for this great kit and assistance in getting it all ready to go!

couple of shots for your viewing pleasure:

P1060243.jpg

P1060242.jpg

P1060265copy.jpg

Noooo! Not another TK gone Dirty Tusken...you'll never get that smell out of your armor!

I Kid...Congrats Dirty one!

hahaha, but this will at least keep me from considering dirtying up the TK.... keep the dirty stuff in a separate box

yeah, getting a shotgun here in the city MAY be an issue ;).

I have been using Steel Wool and will also use cheese grater and some rocks...that work was done/is on going after I submitted. I need to be careful with washing as I cannot afford to shrink the material. Will also be dirtying things up a little with some various paint techiques I have come across. PLEASE share everyone if you have recommended processes for this. The more I know the better.

hahah, Sitting will be nice... We'll see how I hold up once I get a chance to troop in it. Nothing on the books at this point the whole month at this point...

hahah, Sitting will be nice... We'll see how I hold up once I get a chance to troop in it. Nothing on the books at this point the whole month at this point...

You may have to go build a blaster then LOL

funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok ok, up to this point I have worshipped you and been amazed and jealous at how fast you put things together and make them look great...

Now I hate you.

Not that I like the Tusken much at all, for myself anyway (other people look great), but seriously...

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!

Edit: :lol:

Ok ok, up to this point I have worshipped you and been amazed and jealous at how fast you put things together and make them look great...

Now I hate you.

Not that I like the Tusken much at all, for myself anyway (other people look great), but seriously...

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!

Edit: :lol:

i'll give you a hint -> I only had to trim the robes....

What are you using for a switch and to what device?

-E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a video of the system I got from Andy of the Capital City Garrison: http://s837.photobuc...9C393875BE2.mp4

I don't have the specifics on how he does it, but I can connect you with him if interested. Also, I am looking into one of those Think Geek persponal soundtrack shirts. you can put in a SD card and have like 20 different sounds....

Edited by chookaboom

you did a really good job Charles with that costume. :dancing-trooper::smiley-sw013:

I cannot take credit for 99% of this, as it was purchased as a built kit, I just had to make a few mods for my size. Combo Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas for myself present.