TK-25267 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[57][AP*]

Clamps

Armor= AP

Helmet= AP

Blaster= Doopy Doo Resin with Hengstler H counter (via TK Bondservnt 2392)

Height = 5’10â€

Weight = 175lbs

Boots = TKBoots

Canvas belt = AP upgrade (Trooperay?)

Hand Plates = White Rubber (Karin Queen of Handguards)

Electronics= Aker-1505/iComm: TK6294

Neck Seal = TK9356 (Darman) via TK 6391

Holster = TK Bondservnt 2392

Mic Tips: AP Hovi tips upgrade via TrooperBay (SSkunky)

S-Trim: Trooperbay

Link to EiB Thread: http://www.whitearmo...showtopic=21027

Front View

DSC02872.jpg

Back View

DSC02875.jpg

Right Profile

DSC02878b.jpg

Left Profile

DSC02881.jpg

Action shot

DSC02883.jpg

Bucket Off

DSC02887.jpg

White Rubber Handguard/No Forearm return edge

DSC02885.jpg

S-Trim

DSC02890.jpg

Thigh Ammo Belt with Cap Rivet

DSC02891.jpg

Lightly scuffed boots

DSC02892.jpg

Sniper Plate Glued

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

Closed Drop Boxes

DSC02895.jpg

Male Snap on Upper right side of Ab

DSC02896.jpg

3 Split Rivets on Ab and Kidney

DSC02897.jpg

Shoulder strap freefloating with thin elastic

DSC02898.jpg

Crotch Split Rivet / Butt Dual Male Snap

DSC02899.jpg

White Elastic connecting Chest and Back

DSC02900.jpg

Close-ups of Hand Painted style Decals (Dave M)

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

Close-ups of Resin E-11

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

Thank you for your consideration and recommendations.

Wow. You have done an outstanding job. I think this will be an easy one for Mathias. You've definitely done your research and covered all the bases beautifully. Plus your armor fits you perfectly. Impressive... most impressive.

Thanks everyone, fingers crossed!

In my excitement to post, I forgot to put ANH Stunt in the title of the thread. Perhaps a moderator or Matthias can correct this once he sun rises over the pond.

Have a great night. :salute:

Good work. Clearly shows thought was put into the build.

All I can really comment on are that the legs look a bit wide down around the knee. You can make them slimmer, and you would look better. The frown would look better if it didn't stop "flat" with straight edges. Make it taper out. The ears could be better as well as the vocoder. What you want to use for the vocoder is a flat brush that has a half-circle cut. It's called a filbert brush sometimes.

LCp_full_4250KF.jpg

And I understand if it's somewhat terrifying, but you really should paint the hengstler and not leave the cut out brass.

With that said, you are approved! :duim:

Thank you Matthias very much for the approval and feedback. I will work to integrate the recommendations as my work schedule allows, as well as, I gotta put a bit more Family time on the priority list.

It's an honor to be part of the Centurion ranks. I will do all I can to share what I learned/am learning to try to bring more folks to the Centurion level.

Again. Thank you for the suggestions and support.

TK-Clamps is a happy trooper!

Good work. Clearly shows thought was put into the build.

All I can really comment on are that the legs look a bit wide down around the knee. You can make them slimmer, and you would look better. The frown would look better if it didn't stop "flat" with straight edges. Make it taper out. The ears could be better as well as the vocoder. What you want to use for the vocoder is a flat brush that has a half-circle cut. It's called a filbert brush sometimes.

LCp_full_4250KF.jpg

And I understand if it's somewhat terrifying, but you really should paint the hengstler and not leave the cut out brass.

With that said, you are approved! :duim:

That vocoder has haunted me from day 1. I repaired once thinking I had the right brush. Finally got the right one and tried o touch up. But your right. It needs work. What is the best/safe paint removal method?

2. No problem on the frown, easy fix.

3. Can you clarify on the ears? Is it a paint issue? My hands are not so steady. But I can retry when a touch up is needed.

4. Painting the hengstler brass is another easy 5min fix. I dunno why I chose to not Paint it. Facepalm.

5. I'll see what I can do on the thighs, that's the one I want to take my time and do right.

I've redone my vocoder 3 times before I got happy with it. I just sanded the paint off with 400 grit paper.

The ears can just be a little tidier. Maybe the black stripe around could have a little less sharp corners.

Good luck :)

Thanks Glen and Charlie (great name btw). Keith (bigironvault) and I had Centurion as the goal from the very beginning and 6+ months of research and reading reading and more reading has finally paid off!! Now its time to take a breather and then work on the little recommended tweaks and troop more to make sure everything is feeling and holding together well!

Been watching your build from early on and have definately been inspired to aim for centuion from the get go. Enjoy your long earned breather and happy trooping Sir :)

Edited by gmrhodes13