TK-25267 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[57][AP*]

Clamps

Well done Dr. Clampenstein.

You make FISD proud.

Aloha,

-Eric

It is FISD, the collective of outstanding Troopers helping Troopers, that has allowed me this privilege. I am Proud to be a part of this fine Detachment and honoured to be part of the Centurion Ranks!

I would have to say that his legs look fine at the knee. but I wear ap.

another centurion wearing my leather... nice.

mr bowes has shown his dedicaton well enough.

great job.

not everyone has small legs.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Thanks Jose/Vern...Still smiling large after getting the thumbs up it's been a journey that I will always cherish. Now its time to get some ESB bucket and goodies going for that second EiB! Oh and hopefully some trooping can get on my schedule this month.

Yerrp, I'll second Mathias's recommendations regarding the helmet details :)

That aside, great build and very nicely done, congrates on your achievement, it's well deserved :salute:

Thanks guys, whether you were aware or not, I have been using all the Centurion threads and builds as examples of what to apsire to in my builds. Billy, your templates were SUPER helpful for the scope rail, hengstler bracket and the ab/belt snaps.

Interesting; three of my main items to fix were helmet related, the FIRST thing I build, thus the least researched and planned. I did a little touch up on the frown last night and also tried to round things out with the ear bar lining. I will need a bit more time to get the vocoder cleaned off and re-painted, but it shall be done!!

honoured to be amongst such great looking troopers! :salute:

hey, how do I get the text updated above my profile picture from Expert Infrantry to Centurion. Was there any steps I missed in the process, or is it one of those automagic things that will happen when I find patience :coffee2:

hey, how do I get the text updated above my profile picture from Expert Infrantry to Centurion. Was there any steps I missed in the process, or is it one of those automagic things that will happen when I find patience :coffee2:

Use the clamps, I mean the force emporerslightning.gif lol

Edited by gmrhodes13

That's my fault. I forgot to update it. I'll fix it. :)

Congrats Clamps! I am blown away with your blaster. It looks amazing. I will use your pics as a guide to help me better mine now :) I love the touch of your TK id in the counter numbering too

This Centurion stuff is addictive!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

That's my fault. I forgot to update it. I'll fix it. :)

Thanks Matthias, I appreciate the fix and I appreciate the guidance along the way. I kept a close eye on AP builds going for Centurion and your comments and recommendations were a great guide towards trying to make my build better. I'll take the recommendations you provided and work to make my kit a little better with each one. I am also keeping close tabs on the recommendations that will soon go to poll for updating the Centurion requirements and plan to, where possible, tave those recommendations implemented in my kit.

Congrats Clamps! I am blown away with your blaster. It looks amazing. I will use your pics as a guide to help me better mine now :) I love the touch of your TK id in the counter numbering too

This Centurion stuff is addictive!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Mat, you said it exactly right, ADDICTIVE! So much so I have to take a step back and remember there is a family upstairs ;)

As for my blaster, the credit goes to all those amazing builders out there that I took all my ideas from. Nothing I did was original, credit goes to those that really studied the bajeebus out of the sterlings and screenshots!! :icon_bow: (but thank you for the kind words on my adaptation).

Edited by chookaboom

• 3 weeks later...

In the spirit of the Centurion program, feedback provided and the updated Centurion Standards I have made changes to my TD to move the clips approx 1/8" from the end caps. Hard to tell in the photo but they are both between 3/32" and 1/8" form the end cap.

486A46F4-EC01-4200-9D5D-450EBBDC7226-12963-000011951C34FC4F.jpg

I have also added a little paint fix to the frown to make it angle out versus straight. I still need to strip off the vocoder paint and redo, but this will come when I have my ESB mods and bucket submitted and approved.

In the spirit of the Centurion program, feedback provided and the updated Centurion Standards I have made changes to my TD to move the clips approx 1/8" from the end caps. Hard to tell in the photo but they are both between 3/32" and 1/8" form the end cap.

I have also added a little paint fix to the frown to make it angle out versus straight. I still need to strip off the vocoder paint and redo, but this will come when I have my ESB mods and bucket submitted and approved.

Excellent. :duim: