Lost my Job.

mrfurious

Yesterday i lost my job, i was working in engineering just learning the job, my cousin was the boss,

basicly i was working 50-60 hours a week and was not getting paid properly, so when i had a meeting to clear the air

i was told to leave.!! just so happens that he had just spent £40'000 on a new car.

I'll have to search again now, proble is i dont have any skills like plumbing, electricals etc.

guess i could stack the beans at a local supermarket.

i would love a job i could do from home in an ideal world.

Hey man, if you want me to pray for ya let me know.

I'm always willing to pray for anyone whom wants me to.

Peace, and good luck mate

Fitz

dont think it will help, ive had a rough few years, lost my father and my wife and i lost a baby

and now this.

and it was no typom it was a bmw 5 series

Remember Adrian, advercity is to be looked at with joy, it gets and shows the best of us. Hang in there man, i will do like Fitz. And remember your a trooper, the blast to the chest didnt keep u down, so get up quickly, move along and look for cover.... :P

Mate that is serious bad news,,,

really sorry to hear that.

If i lived closer i would take you out for a pint or two.

Life can be hard at times, but im a firm believer that things happen for a reason.

sometime in the future you will look back and think that they did you a big favour.

Ive been made reduntent in a job before,,, it was horrible at the time(in fact it was one of the worst feelings)

also When i split up with my wife and kids i thought it was the end of the world, but now im a lot happier and i more or less can do what i want, when i want.

(still see the kids every wednesday and other weekends)

Hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel dude.

If i can help in any way, you know where to find me.

keep your chin up son

cheers mate

i'm real sorry about your news adrian, but im sure that somthing better will turn up it may take a bit of time but with a loving partner by your side i'm sure you'll go on to better thing's. maybe not at first but somthing will turn up.

Maybe talking to a few of your contacts will be able to help you out with a new job or point you in the right direction of one. All the best of luck.

I know how you feel bro, a couple months ago the same thing happened to me--Walked into work one Monday morning, was called into the office and laid off along with 2 other guys..I was a department supervisor--they said I made too much money and they had to cut overhead. Ain't that some SH!T?....Been on lots of interviews, I seem to be overqualified for menial work and under qualified for higher paying jobs....Unemployment runs out in about a month, hope I don't have to sell my armor to pay bills.

Hey bro Stiff upper lip and all. I hope your cousins car has a tree fall on it before it is insured. Like allhave said this is a great opprotunity for something to happen, that guy that said when one door closes another opens wasnt lying. It may seem like life sucks right now,but it will get better.

Remember we are all pulling for you. If you ever need to chat us up feel free.

You definitely have my prayers! I cannot imagine having all that happen at once, but things can, and will, get better. I have been laid off twice since college, so I can sympathize with you there. It feels bad at the time, but bigger and better things are ahead for you! I just know it!

If you EVER need a friend, even though many mile separate us, just know I, and the rest of the troops are there for you!