1000th post and beyond for the following FISD members!

RogueTrooper

congrats1000.thumb.jpg.93417f3e73159f861d19d3c4271e89d1.jpg

Hi all,

I just wanted to honor the dedicated members that have been here on the FISD and have hit their 1000th post, in the past several months. I know it is not a very good excuse, but with new website software, some of the luxuries are not there. eg; the birthday wishes and the 1000th post. These have been somewhat overlooked in the past several months... Hopefully, we can correct this in the future.....

I feel that hitting your 1000th is a milestone. Without the great members on this forum that are here helping, contributing and being a part of the white armor community, it would not be what it is today.

So, I would like to thank and congratulate the following members for being a part of the FISD and what they bring to the Forum and for hitting their 1000th post and beyond. Here is to your next 1000!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

:dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Stephen (SW1)

Mathias (Locitus)

Rich (Rick330)

Alex (TK-7980)

Matt (carbonitekid)

John (TK8776 jgarrettg)

If I missed anyone, please let me know, and I will add you to the list of the honored.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Well done guys - a huge congratulations for all you've contributed. The best thing is you are all members known for good interesting posts that contribute information and aid in everyone's learning. I know I read everything any of you guys post :D

time to grow up kids

Time to lighten up, miserable bugger! :P;)

Or at least just ignore what doesn't interest you. I agree with you; post counts don't mean anything to me either. Like patches or whatever it was. To some people this stuff is important/interesting.

Live and let live. No point wasting your time moaning at people. And cheer the ferk up, man! :laugh1:

Edited by Rick330