Jes Gistang - research thread

• 1 month later...

Okay, based on these new photos....

Excellent image of the hand plates. Those should be very easy now. I'm going to double check through all my research to make sure there's not an already existing style that matches.

Also getting a better idea of the shape of the lower arm pieces.

Belt on the figure definitely has 6 mini boxes in between the two big boxes in the front, which is more than I originally thought. But the mini box next to the big box above her left hip looks funny.

Can't wait for even more pics to come out.

Interesting shot of the knees... look at how they strap through slots in the thighs. That would work way better than movie clone knees, which tend to flop around a lot.

Tip for the movie Clone knee plates. Glue an earth magnet/or magnets to the inside of the knee plate and sew an earth magnet/ or magnets into a black pouch.Then sew the black pouch to the knee area of your undersuit. that should help the knee plate from flopping around.

• 4 weeks later...

I found a flyer/poster of the figure from GG that has back and side views. As soon as I figure out how to get on here I will.

I would love to have this made down to the last anal rententive detail.

I'm looking into maybe having a body cast made so the scuplt would be an exact fit since it does look corset like.

If I find any more pictures I will be sure to get them on here as quick as I can.

Approved FemTroopers at C6 is my goal!

Sent an email to TK Boots asking if they create clone boots or might consider it. Will keep ya'll posted on their response.

They responded quite quickly!

They currently only making the TK boots and do not know of another cobbler that they would reccomend, DANG IT!!!!!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Edited by Stiltlady

• 2 weeks later...

Giovanni's been working on a prototype, but I don't know if there is any progress since the beginning of the summer.

Has anyone worked on the helmet? Most of the other parts can be pretty easily sculpted now that we have some great close up shots. The helmet is the only thing that I think is still pretty complicated.

Also, anyone got any comments on the proto-CRL itself? We need to get it finalized as we finish working out these details.

Has there been any progress on the CRL?

Do we have anything or any of her parts offical yet?

Usually costumes come before CRLs. Someone builds the first, then the CRL is built off of that. A CRL couldn't get any further than work in progress without pictures from an approved suit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone working on a sculpt yet? There's a lot of pieces that have a lot of details already worked out and could probably be sculpted. I would love to see some progress. If you need a sculpt model I'm more than willing to vollunteer as I'm the one pushing this.