TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

I was lucky to get the opertunity to obtain the new ANH screen accurate 1mm abs superflexy weatherd armour from Paul its his own personal kit , everything is bang on as it was seen in 1977 B) i still cant take my eyes of of it still picking up the drool as iam wrighting this , have tried it on and it fits preety good i just need to do a few alteration but in the mean time i have the armour on my flexable manaquin just waiting for my loake boots to arive then i can get them weatherd up and iam preety much there i have my ca boots on him at the moment, oh yes and my TM glossed stunt lid , will be getting a 1 mm abs weatherd stunt lid from Paul soon then that will top it of , anyway enough of me gabberling PICS ENJOY :D

DSCF3021.jpg

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3020.jpg

DSCF3024.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3013.jpg

DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF3011.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3007.jpg

DSCF3008.jpg

DSCF3006.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky to get the opertunity to obtain the new ANH screen accurate 1mm abs superflexy weatherd armour from Paul its his own personal kit , everything is bang on as it was seen in 1977 B) i still cant take my eyes of of it still picking up the drool as iam wrighting this , have tried it on and it fits preety good i just need to do a few alteration but in the mean time i have the armour on my flexable manaquin just waiting for my loake boots to arive then i can get them weatherd up and iam preety much there i have my ca boots on him at the moment, oh yes and my TM glossed stunt lid , will be getting a 1 mm abs weatherd stunt lid from Paul soon then that will top it of , anyway enough of me gabberling PICS ENJOY :D

DSCF3021.jpg

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3020.jpg

DSCF3024.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3013.jpg

DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF3011.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3007.jpg

DSCF3008.jpg

DSCF3006.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

DSCF2997.jpg

DSCF2958.jpg

DSCF2959.jpg

Holy crap! Totally envious. Enjoy!

Thanks for your kind comments everybody but the biggest thanks to Paul for making this posiable aint ganna get more screen accurate than that not unless i traveled back in time to 1977 on set which i dont think so, i will post some more pics when i have my screen accrute boots done and get my 1mm TM stunt lid weatherd of cours ;) , so from a very happy chappy see you soon.

Looks great Steve- do you think we could have some more pictures?laugh.gif

You must be seriously pleased mate- make sure you bring it along to the next social!

Awesome! I really like the weathering..... especially on those hand guards ;)

but..... Whats going on here ?

DSCF2953.jpg

I guess Karin its just screen accuracey seeing the suites where just flung together , iam sure Paul will enlighten us on this ;) , i luv it , i like little touches like that , just like the weatherd hand gaurds B)

:o Outstanding mate,...simply outstanding B)

Brilliant acquisition from the Worlds greatest armour maker. B)

Just superb

:)

Hi Billy how you doing my old mucker , just loving this armour Paul amazies me every time , i will see you soon i have signed my hairy ars on a troop to fanboys screening on the 28 september with the ukg i have the day of so perhaps we could meet early and have a social , i noticed you and Gary are on the list hopfully speak before that mate ;) .

Looks great Steve- do you think we could have some more pictures?laugh.gif

You must be seriously pleased mate- make sure you bring it along to the next social!

Hi Gary how are you mate , yes totaly stoked ,cant take my eyes of it ,Gary as i just mentioned to Billy i have signed up for fanboys screening on the 28th september with the UKG i noticed you and Billy are on the the list, i have booked the day of so maybe we could get togehter before we troop, i cant keep up with how many troops you have done just ammazing mate i take my lid of to you sir. :smiley-sw013:

TTYS

STEVE