TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

In relation to Troopermaster's post - Brian Muir concurs in his book that while he was pleased with the level of detail and sharpness in his original sculpts, Brian felt there was much to be desired in the final suits in terms of their sharpness, execution, and assembly............ An artistic work does not always translate well into a practical/wearable film costume...... but this replica captures what we saw on screen flawlessly - Kudos!!

Thanks for all the kind comments Troopers :) , comming soon my TM 1mm abs weatherd ANH stunt helmet , so stay tuned B)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, just WOW!

you can be really proud of this suit!

i compared it to the original suit in the LFL pictures and itƂĀ“s the closest thing iƂĀ“ve seen so far!

Paul did a amazing job and that thing is a keeper! :duim:

Thanks for your kind comments Rodger , i am really proud to own this screen acurate piece of art , plus i will not be letting it go eaither , i have the TM 1 mm SFS helmet comming soon so i will post pics with it on the manaquin so you can see it in all its weatherd glory ;)

Wonderful armor! I really envy you. But I'd change the boots with black painted into white ones to make the armor 100% accurate. It is a pity to see a 99% accurate job, isn't it? ;)

Maybe I'm not reading you correctly, but the original shoes were black ones dyed/coloured white. So buying completely white ones are actually less accurate.

Wonderful armor! I really envy you. But I'd change the boots with black painted into white ones to make the armor 100% accurate. It is a pity to see a 99% accurate job, isn't it? wink.gif

He has done that now and there is a thread somewhere I think.

Wonderful armor! I really envy you. But I'd change the boots with black painted into white ones to make the armor 100% accurate. It is a pity to see a 99% accurate job, isn't it? ;)

Hi Daniele,

I find it a pity that you have not read this thread clearly i did state at the the begining of this thread that i have my CA boots on the manaquin at the MOMENT , and i have also mentioned halfway through this thread that i was waiting for my more screen acurate boots which are loakes boots not the origanls but they are the next best thing i think is very difficult to get the origanal boots because the supplier here in the UK went out of business years ago , as Billy (Bilhag) has said . I have now completed my boots cheack out the thread under ANH ;) , iam not out to attak you Daniele i just wish some people would read the threads closley before passing judgment.

Hi Daniele,

I find it a pity that you have not read this thread clearly i did state at the the begining of this thread that i have my CA boots on the manaquin at the MOMENT , and i have also mentioned halfway through this thread that i was waiting for my more screen acurate boots which are loakes boots not the origanls but they are the next best thing i think is very difficult to get the origanal boots because the supplier here in the UK went out of business years ago , as Billy (Bilhag) has said . I have now completed my boots cheack out the thread under ANH ;) , iam not out to attak you Daniele i just wish some people would read the threads closley before passing judgment.

I read much of the thread, perhaps I lost this part. It was not a judgment of course, only an advice. As I said, I envy you, with or without boots. :duim:

Edited by lightside

I read much of the thread, perhaps I lost this part. It was not a judgment of course, only an advice. As I said, I envy you, with or without boots. :duim:

Glad to here it :)

I just can't keep away from this thread Steve. Your armour and display look amazing!

Ā 

@ trooper19838: Loakes are very close to what was used in ANH, but not ThE actual boots.

Why Thanks mate its all your work iam only desplaying it what iam going to do Paul is wait until i have the SFS lid and then put my loakes on to him and then do some wicked pics and after all that i will start doing some adustments for me to wear it i will contact you if i get stuck ;)

Well Steve, you better get that camera charged up mate because your helmet is on it's way to you today!

You Beautey :dancing-trooper: oh happy days , i will let you know Paul once it arrives thanks mate , i will make sure i get them pics done .

Get your kit on for the lads, get your kit on for the lads .... ;)

One thing at a time Rich :lol: i have also completed my ESB set up for 2nd EIB so i need to get pics done of that oh where do i find the time looks like late nights and plentey of coffee ;) oh i luv this hobby B)

Ok got my TM 1 mm weatherd Set for Stun helmet now and it is the dogs do dahs abloute blinding work Paul well happy :D so here are a lot of pics with it and the 1 mm ANH weatherd armour oh yes and my loake boots enjoy.

Ā 

DSCF3169.jpg

Ā 

DSCF3168.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

DSCF3167.jpg

Ā 

DSCF3166.jpg

Ā 

DSCF3162.jpg

Ā