Comet Charity Collection Day

The Comet stores are having a week long charity event to help raise money for The Make A Wish foundation, and the 501st were there to add some flair and help raise some cash.

DSCF2018.jpg.617d678c6155561e4d3f16eddb6a5e1f.jpgDSCF2017.jpg.85c1e6a1a59b53cac8b5ae5b64c5b4d6.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thats the best! You guys look fantastic and the staff really enjoyed your "Occupation" :) I love the pictures that resemble famous pictures or scenes.

Beetles album cover? Beatles%20album%20cover.jpg

Opening fight scene on the Rebel blockade runner? (Couldnt find a screne shot)

Love the pix Mark, It looks like you guys had a lot of fun :lol: and did a some good for a great cause :duim:

The bucket on top of a bucket, very funny :D

The TB on the Lawnmower, well worth the troop :D

TK ABBEY ROAD cover, priceless :D

Those pics were great, your photographer did a super job! Love the shadow of the biker scout - it tells it all!

Answer me this: is it a requirement to own an AP set of TK armor to be in the UK garrison? I love that you guys all wear the same armor. It's like that in my garrison, unfortunately, it's FX armor that everyone owns. <_<

The troop was a lot of fun. I was in costume for the morning then spotted in the afternoon and was busy with the camera :)

We even got the guys in store to play ESB on the wall of tv,s!

We ( the ukg ) have the same costume standards as every other garrison but the more accurate kits are ever more popular over here which is party due to everyone here at FISD pushing the bar in everything TK ...

Those pics were great, your photographer did a super job! Love the shadow of the biker scout - it tells it all!

Answer me this: is it a requirement to own an AP set of TK armor to be in the UK garrison? I love that you guys all wear the same armor. It's like that in my garrison, unfortunately, it's FX armor that everyone owns. <_<

Armour score on this troop was one amazing Boba Fett,AP x1,TM x3 and our very Mischievous Scout.Thanks again for a great day guys.

DSCF2119.jpg

.....Wellll, I didn't want to be out done by me old mate Pete wearing his new TM lid so I thought that I'd

debut my new bucket :D

Great little troop, we were looked after really well and we raised a nice tidy sum for Make A Wish as well

as getting to do we all love best. :)

All ways a pleasure to troop with Mark and Pete, especaily Pete as his transatlantic Ringo Starr, scouse-American, via Milton Keynes trooper accent that he does as me holding my sides every time :D

:)

This was the second event that i have worn my new style TM helmet, but the fisrt for me to get any pics really as the last event had a stict no camera policy..

Anyways can anyone spot the deliberate mistake with my costume :)

DSCF1961.jpg

I was thinking the same thing last night Mark as i was going to photoshop some special pics for your album of the new TM lid ESB style and your (MG34) :blink: .

I never gave it a thought on the troop!Still knock out mate even with your large weapon :P

Your drop boxes are on your belt Mark. Looks kinda like a clone belt. :P

Edited by ThayNerd

Really great pictures. Gives me plenty of ideas for my own photography ventures with my local garrison! I love the composition.

That aside, I'm glad I wasn't the person on the phone asking customer service for help...I'd love to have been there and seen everyone's reactions. Great job with the troop!

Oh, yeah, Billhag, love the new "bucket" is that going to become standard FISD gear for extra safety precautions during training? You know, kind of like the orange/neon yellow vests road construction workers wear so they don't get run over by cars? But in this case, so that other troopers don't shoot a blaster bolt through your head? ;)

Edited by tigger68

• 2 weeks later...