Fett's a 501st member

Sgt JB

for those that didn't know Jeremy Bulloch is officially a 501st member. No longer an honorary member, but an actual member. 3 guesses what his custume is...

http://www.501stlegion.org/members/display...mp;costumeID=23

Three guesses? Is that all? Man, there are hundreds of costumes in the SW universe. Well, let's see if I can guess -

1. Sandperson?

2. Ewok?

3. Princess Leia?

:lol:

That's really cool. It's da man himself!

B)

I was one of the honoured few who were there to see him un-mask.

Teri ( UKG CO ) brought in a Fett who we all though was another of the UK Garrison. Then she said she had a special announcement and Jeremy took off the helmet.

The cheer that went up was deafening.

One of the coolest moments I have ever had the pleasure of taking part in.

Troop on Mr. Fett B)B)B)

066.jpg

Darren

I would imiagine that is as close to the movie costume anyone will ever get.

Pretty sure that is the Fett the guys on The Dented Helmet gave him. Full tilt boogie.

And wicked cool.

I would imiagine that is as close to the movie costume anyone will ever get.

Pretty sure that is the Fett the guys on The Dented Helmet gave him. Full tilt boogie.

And wicked cool.

You are correct.

That is the suit created by a handful of people on "The Dented Helmet" as a thank you gift to Mr Bulloch.

Especially considering he has the one film accurate thing absolutely no one else can have, himself. lol

Yep, Some very talented and generous members of TDH put this together for Mr. Bulloch. Here is the link to the build if anybody is interested.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/show...ssing+real+fett

That's so cool! It's funny, I was on the 501st main page a while back and say his name listed. And I was like "I thought he was an honorary member?". I dug a little deeper and found out the Dented Helmet guys constructed a costume for him.

Great to see the original Fett back in armor!

I often wonder how strange it must be for actors like Mr. Bulloch and Anthony Forrest to receive so much slavish adulation for what amounts to about 10 minutes of screen time, and virtually no speaking lines.

It's definitely a testament to the power and endurance of Star Wars and their performances, but I have to imagine they think we're all pretty loony. :D:P

I often wonder how strange it must be for actors like Mr. Bulloch and Anthony Forrest to receive so much slavish adulation for what amounts to about 10 minutes of screen time, and virtually no speaking lines.

It's definitely a testament to the power and endurance of Star Wars and their performances, but I have to imagine they think we're all pretty loony. :D:P

Actually, both are very appreciative and very kind people.

Jeremy Bulloch is probably one of the nicest people on the planet.

Actually, both are very appreciative and very kind people.

Jeremy Bulloch is probably one of the nicest people on the planet.

That's awesome!

I need to start hitting the cons to get my fanboy on.

I love hearing things like that!