TK-7795 Requesting ESB EIB status.[86][ATA]

AWESOME!!!!

The only thing i can nit pick ( but then again i am OCD about this) is raise the thermal boxs till them almost touch the belt. granted that not needed but the raosed thermal boxs is my thing.......

looks very good!!

Wow - I tried to find a fault on your suit but really couldn't. This is one of the best builds I've seen and it fits you like a "T" (TK!).

Who says ladies can't be stormtroopers? Congrats :)

Whoa, hats off to you, Amanda. That looks awesome, plain and simple. Must have been one of the easiest EIB passes, I reckon. Very clean build and great eye for details.

I saw one tiny little detail...does the trim on the bottom of your helmet leave some white showing in the back? Or is that just some flash effect on the pic?

Other than that - I guess that's how it's done! Congrats!

I saw one tiny little detail...does the trim on the bottom of your helmet leave some white showing in the back? Or is that just some flash effect on the pic?

Um, yeah, that's my bad. My rubber supplier only had a little left on the roll and can't get any in for a couple of weeks so thats how it ended up. I'll get it replaced when he gets more in.

• 2 weeks later...