Showing it off. Finally!

Hey Guys, Finally got it together enough to show it off. I'm going to see if I can can get ID'd. Then with a few more mods I'll give Elite a try.

FX Kit with partially Modified MRCE.

Zgmi1Qn.jpg

I really hate the back of the FX thighs. First thing that is going to go.

LoPzXKx.jpg

EZhWLnh.jpg

Well that's it so far. Critique welcome.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

jgarrettg said:
I really hate the back of the FX thighs. First thing that is going to go.

I am so glad you posted this picture of the back of the FX thighs. I'm putting together an FX as well, and I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how the heck these things go together and what I'll need to trim

Did you do any trimming on the thighs, or were they left untouched in the back for the most part?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Very nice!!!!! One question how tall are u? 6,1 ??? around there?

6' 3" Yes like a latex glove in some areas. :)

Thayne, I can't wait. There's a little boy down in your area fighting cancer. When I'm approved I'm going to be recruiting you for his birthday party.

Thanks Guys!

I am so glad you posted this picture of the back of the FX thighs. I'm putting together an FX as well, and I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how the heck these things go together and what I'll need to trim

Did you do any trimming on the thighs, or were they left untouched in the back for the most part?

I trimmed the heck out of them. Mostly to taper them to fit my legs. I didn't trim anything off of the bottom just where the seams glue together. I glued the front and the back seams. The thighs were the toughest part of this kit.

6' 3" Yes like a latex glove in some areas. :)

Thayne, I can't wait. There's a little boy down in your area fighting cancer. When I'm approved I'm going to be recruiting you for his birthday party.

Thanks Guys!

Let me know the details.