TK2165 requsting expert infantry status.[68][TM]

This is just sick and a piece of crap. Send it my way and I'll ensure it's properly handled.

Peter - this is one of the best suits I've ever seen and is at Mike Harrison levels. Outstanding, simply outstanding in every way.

My armor is weeping with jealousy.

Need to drop your drop boxes by about 1 inch. :) A chunky eraser down behind the sniper plate will stop it wanting to tuck up your left thigh. Otherwise, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of how awesome you look. ;)

Need to drop your drop boxes by about 1 inch. :) A chunky eraser down behind the sniper plate will stop it wanting to tuck up your left thigh. Otherwise, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of how awesome you look. ;)

The dorp boxes are staying exactly were they are ;)

3667792985_a29f4625ca_o.jpg

Works for me! :)

Actually I just realised why I thought they needed to drop. When I troop, the last time I look at the drop boxes is from the back as I put the belt on. :lol: Don't mind me mate. They're prefect. ;)

Pete

No,no, no, this just won't do :angry:

This as got to be the BIGGEST disapointment I've ever encounterednoanim.gif

I expected much, much more from you 4rrvt2.gif

MORE BLOODY PICTURES!! that is..... :D

That is one beautiful set up you have there Sir and I for one would say that you are more

then worthy of joining the ranks of the EIB's worship.gif

:)

It's more than good. Billy - you know what to do...let me know if you need help tough. I'll burn some nerf on the barbie and have some ale waiting. Will be a good time :)

Thank you one and all,This happy home of ours(most of the time lol) has been a one stop shop full of great people and contacts.Im a little humbled by some of the comments i get about my stuff ,I love this hobby!

Troopermaster..TM......Armour kit

Supertrooper......Leather holster

Firebladejedi.......Canvas belt

Stormtrooper......Latex handguard,gloves

Stukatrooper.....E11 blaster

Suit material Acrylic capped ABS Glues used E1000,Plastic weld,strapping Snaps along with velcro.A slow build no rush this year.Full details found in my build library.

An absolutely amazing build, like you stepped right out of the reference photo you posted.

I do have a question though (and for Pablo if you're reading this): About how big are you in terms of height/weight? Also, how would you describe your physique (thin, muscular, chunky, . . . )?

Obviously you're perfectly sized for TM and I'd love a set for myself, but I'd first like some idea of how much shimming I'd need to do to get it to fit around my 6'1, 210lb bodybuilder's physique.

:mellow::mellow::lol: WOW I just saw this.............OMG is a understatement

Incrediable......... Wow Pete.....

An absolutely amazing build, like you stepped right out of the reference photo you posted.

Obviously you're perfectly sized for TM, and I'd like love a set myself but I'd first like some idea of how much shimming I'd need to do to get it to fit around my 6'1, 210lb bodybuilder's physique.

Dont think this armor is for u.......

I do have a question though (and for Pablo if you're reading this): About how big are you in terms of height/weight? Also, how would you describe your physique (thin, muscular, chunky, . . . )?

Obviously you're perfectly sized for TM and I'd love a set for myself, but I'd first like some idea of how much shimming I'd need to do to get it to fit around my 6'1, 210lb bodybuilder's physique.

I'm almost 5'9" and 150 pounds, thin physique.

Well done Pete, awesome build :duim: Now I need my ID to present my EIB submission too! Coming along, mate! :D