The FISD Provost Marshall has arrived

Daetrin

Memorandum for: First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment

Subject: Commission of Detachment Provost Marshall

Be advised that effective immediately TK-2581 (HPDBlues - that's "sir" to you apes!) has been commissioned to take on the duties of detachment Provost Marshall. His duties, such as they are, include:

1) Keeping the DL out of jail.

2) Being the detachment's head moderator. Mind your P's and Q's lads. :)

3) Creating and fostering esprit de corp among forum members, old and new alike.

4) Ensuring that the detachment members' only jacuzzi is well stocked from the class 6 store.

And of course "all other duties as assigned".

Tony has extensive experience in managing forums being a prior XO of MEPD, and we know how rowdy our dirty brothers can be. In addition he has the highest level of integrity, and often set the example of what a trooper should be. With Aaron in the UK, me and most of the staff throughout the US, and Tony in the Pacific we should have close to round the clock coverage of these forums.

Please help me extend congratulations to him - first round is on me lads! :pint1:

That is all.

With unquestioned loyalty,

TK-8020

"Daetrin"

Detachment Leader

End transmission...

Tony

Congratulations Sir!, I can think of no better person for the job :salute:

I'd just like to remind all troopers of one of the discriptions listed on Wikipedia for this prestigious position

"The Provost Marshal may also be in charge of the execution of punishments." B)

:D

To all my fellow troopers,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement & congratulations. I am very, very humbled to be invited to be a member of Paul's staff. I can still recall being invited to join the FISD and the odd feeling I had cruzing through the website.

As most of you know, I started my imperial journey as a FX TK. After discovering TE Armor, I joined the MEPD as a sandtrooper and was later honored by being chosen their XO. A job that I truly enjoyed performing.

What a difference a few years make...the FISD is now home for me. I am truly honored to be selected as your Provost Marshal. Thank you Paul.

As the DL has outlined, I will most certainly attempt to keep his a** outa jail. I can take care of most petty misdemeanors and even a misdemeanor or two, but when it comes to a felony, boss...you're on yer own!

As a chosen moderator, I will attempt to play it as I see it. For some members this is only a hobby, for others it's a bit more - some more passionate than others. Opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome here, personal attacks are not.

Again, most of you know that I try to be as transparent as possible, no hidden agendas, and no playing favorites - what you see is what you get. I do encourage healthy, zestful dialogue between all our members however, should that lively dialogue take a nasty turn, I will turn it off. I promise to be as middle-of-the-road as humanly possible...remember, I made through "The History of Armor" a few years ago.

As a former XO, I always believed that I was the unit "cheerleader". As your Provost Marshal I will resurrect my "pom poms" and be your greatest TK cheerleader. Noobies with questions, I'm your man. Oldies with concerns, ditto. Espirit de corps IS spoken here. And finally, No peeing in the jacuzzi!

My best wishes to all and I'll see you around the campus!

dvc00475px9.jpg

Warmest aloha,

T :salute:

ePS: "MY brand of justice doesn't come from a book of law. It's ALWAYS RIGHT! Sometimes it's legal."