TK 8527 wants to play!.[50][FX]

Well well, I finally managed to get all my armour together, and I _think_ it should fulfill all ANH elite standards. We'll see...

First of all I want to thank a bunch of people:

Jens Hartmann for helping me out with boots, geeky helmet comparison sessions and for being one of the coolest guys in the German Garrison.

Frank Vahlke for giving me some leather material for my holster :) Another top guy!

And Romy, for sewing my belt and enduring all the TK talk over the past few months. Thank you so much ;)

Our Stukatrooper for his picture tutorials, they were a huge resource during my build, and I hope I didn't screw up ;)

And this place and all the members, without you I probably wouldn't have gone all that far :) So Cheers!

Enough of that banter now, here are some pics (once again they're not the best, I really need to get a new camera!):

frontnew.jpg

leftnew.jpg

backnew.jpg

rightnew.jpg

posing.jpg

Bucket pics:

bucketfront.jpg

bucketleft.jpg

bucketback.jpg

bucketright.jpg

bucketpose.jpg

The blaster:

e11-1.jpg

e11-2.jpg

And a last one showing the AB buttons, the canvas belt and the holster attachment, woo!

beltbuttonsholster.jpg

Oh and here's me without the helmet, with a scary Jack Nicholson kind of face... it's the best I got without the bucket ;)

nohelmetbig.jpg

Right then - Let me know if you need any more pictures, or if anything is really off... :mellow:

That's it for now! Awaiting your comments ;)

quick edit: Just realised it's hard to tell wether my back and butt plate are seperate from the pics, so I took this one:

splitback.jpg

Looks good to me. The only thing that might come up that I can think of off hand is that we need to see the D-ring on the butt end of your E-11. Other than that, I think it's okay. Anyone else?

Awesome looking build!!!

I cant see anything holding you up from Elite, Great Job!!!

The only tweak I would dare suggest (and it doesnt affect elite status)

Raise and trim your back plate just a hair higher so that it meets the top of the kidney plate instead of over hanging the kidney plate.

Like this guy

250px-Stormtrooper_armour.jpg

NICE FRIKKIN R2 UNIT BTW!!! :duim:

That's just a poster actually - but I do have it on vinyl as well :D

I have quite a neat Maiden collection here, even got one of the original Soundhouse Tapes! Maiden Rule. Period. ;)

edit: You should have put up a link to a more recent live version ;) Maiden never know what a good video should look like, especially back in the 80s! Oh my... ;)

I don't need any padding :D:lol:

Nah, seriously, it's not that hard ;) a balaclava or a bandana helps though, just to keep them out of the eyes - else it can get really nasty during an event

paul

it seems like this is the newest version of mfx ANH armor in regular size

saw the new chest at other new troopers as well

and looks like totaly reworked biceps

and dan

nice lookin tk

you´re another reference trooper for other upcomming troops here in germany

well done

Okay, I got some "action" pics done, and updated my Request pics in the first post as well (the right side pic is a bit blurry, sorry for that - still better than the first I think)

So here we go:

tkbass.jpg

Will that do? :D Just kidding, couldn't resist ;)

action1.jpg

action2.jpg

Don't know which is better, just take the one that fits best with the others :)

Rickenbacker all the way - Though I have to admit that's just a copy. A fine one at that though. One day it'll be a real Rick... one day :)