Introduction from Riverside California.

Hello there fellow empire citizens and supports, the name is Luke and no I am not the Luke you are searching for. Im from Riverside California and have been interested in joining the 501st for awhile now as well it has been a family members dream as well to join and support. As a rookie to these sort of things you will probably see me around asking questions and such on how to get my armor correctly made and my updates on how my journey is going. Looking forward to working hard on my armor and meeting/talking to all you lovely people out there. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum, a great page full of info for the first timer

• Like 1

Welcome, Luke! It’s great to have you and see another TK in the making! Do you already know what type/era stormtrooper you’d like to build? Many of us start with an ANH-Stunt, as that was the very first TK we saw on screen.

Regardless of what direction you go, post up all your questions, with lots of photos, and we’ll be here to help you along on your journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to FISD and a new adventure in becoming an Imperial Stormtrooper.

We are here to help.

On 5/6/2024 at 5:19 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome, Luke! It’s great to have you and see another TK in the making! Do you already know what type/era stormtrooper you’d like to build? Many of us start with an ANH-Stunt, as that was the very first TK we saw on screen.

Regardless of what direction you go, post up all your questions, with lots of photos, and we’ll be here to help you along on your journey!

Yes I was hoping to start off basic but I gotta ask now before I get to into it. Is it possible to make a suit using pieces that I can buy and then customize into a perfect fitting suit or does it have be all from scratch? 

All of us purchase an armor kit from one of the armor producers on our vetted armor or list (linked below), and then trim, glue, and fit it to our bodies. That is, except people who 3D print armor.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them-updated-2023/

Be sure to also check out that resource thread that Glen previously linked to, and keep asking questions!

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

All of us purchase an armor kit from one of the armor producers on our vetted armor or list (linked below), and then trim, glue, and fit it to our bodies. That is, except people who 3D print armor.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them-updated-2023/

Be sure to also check out that resource thread that Glen previously linked to, and keep asking questions!

OHHH thank you so much. Really appreciate the help. I would otherly clueless on how to do this. 

Welcome to the FISD Luke! You're in the right place for all things Stormtroopers! (often called TK/TKs on here!)

You have a fun journey ahead of you! Does the family member also want to get a costume?