Greetings from germany

Veist

Hello all,

i joined this forum yesterday. Im actually in the progress of a Captain Enoch armor. Helmet is already done, armor wil be ordered in the next days and softparts (kama and gloves) are sewn right now.

Looking forward to make my grand admiral proud.

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum! 

Glad to see you on here -- I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with Captain Enoch. I'd recommend taking a look at our Captain Enoch resources, as well as starting a build thread :duim:

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with the research and looking forward to seeing your progress

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 9:18 PM, Veist said:

Hello all,

i joined this forum yesterday. Im actually in the progress of a Captain Enoch armor. Helmet is already done, armor wil be ordered in the next days and softparts (kama and gloves) are sewn right now.

Looking forward to make my grand admiral proud.

Greetings again Leander, the Captain Enoch section shall be your new home and will be great to have a build thread to start populating this new sections with excellent content.

As you have already seen, we are building resources and preparing to create a CRL for this new and exciting costume. You will be one of the first to take this journey with us, and we are here to assist as much as possible in brining this costume to life for Legion.

Once again, welcome aboard.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo Leander und herzlich willkommen!

Da du ja schon in der GG bist, kennst du dich mit den Basics schon hervorragend aus und wie ich sehe, hast du auch schon einen Build-Thread eröffnet! :)

Ich empfehle dir hier noch deinen 501st Status updaten zu lassen.:

Dadurch bekommst du Zugang zu weiteren Subforen, die sonst nicht sichtbar sind.

Die meisten Attachés und Staff Mitglieder hier sind schon Jahre dabei und haben beim Bau etlicher Rüstungen mitgeholfen. Du bist also hier in besten Händen. :)

Hier im Detachment gibt es auch eine kleine deutschsprachige Abteilung, die findet sich hier:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/57-unterstützung-auf-deutsch/

Liebe Grüße aus Bayern und viel Erfolg!

Danny