Raindrop’s 4.5 AM ANH Stunt Build

5 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks

Thank you! I was super nervous but thankfully I had two other troopers who helped me pose for my submission photos, one of them being a former gml.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheDecisiveRaindrop said:

Thank you! I was super nervous but thankfully I had two other troopers who helped me pose for my submission photos, one of them being a former gml.

Well hope to see you apply for EIB in the future :D 

14 hours ago, TheDecisiveRaindrop said:

EIB will probably be the next step. I should be in a decent position. All I’m worried about is just the helmet paint.

Congratulations Trooper !! Glad to read you're going for higher levels.  :jc_doublethumbup:

5 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Trooper !! Glad to read you're going for higher levels.  :jc_doublethumbup:

The trooper who guided me through the building process said it normally takes about 60 hours for a normal TK build and that mine took twice that amount because I was so focuses on making sure everything was made to a higher level. Once things calm down a but where I’m at, I’ll get ready to submit a pre-submission for EIB.

5 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Way to go sir!

Congratulations and welcome to the Garrison. 

I’ve already done my first troop up in Flagstaff. Hopefully some troops open up down there so I get to finally troop with you valley troopers!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheDecisiveRaindrop said:

Thought I’d share something that’s been sitting in my back pocket (or rather, workbench) for a while. It’s a preview of things to come.

3A600EDD-55AD-481F-A5E7-28FC32511703.jpeg

you-had-my-curiosity-now-you-have-my-att