TK-61601 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (462)

Eagle

Thomas Hagin

TK-61601

Florida Garrison 

Everglades Squad 

Required 

• Armor = Armor Master (AM)
  • Helmet= Armor Master (AM)
  • Blaster= Praetorian Blasters 

Optional

• Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = TKittell 
  • Hand Plates = Joesph
  • Neck Seal = Darman
  • Holster = Darman

Link to EIB approval:

Front

s6Sw34c.jpg

Back

fC6H0q8.jpg

Left

aUAC14C.jpg

OVtjxyb.jpg

Right 

t6AOZrW.jpg

mY5xBR6.jpg

Note:  I tried very hard to close the gap. The best I could do was in the photos. I did fix the posterior plate from popping out.

Action

KB5kKIr.jpg

Belt

Wufu66M.jpg

tiLksPT.jpg

Note: The belt boxes are riveted in, I added an ABS square over it to prevent scratching. 

AB Buttons 

PQTkYCC.jpg

Wrist 

Left

gjBOdrf.jpg

Right

X3wrkLQ.jpg

Gloves 

NWwe5wc.jpg

Shoulder Elastic 

I1xvD57.jpg

Strapping 

RT2Wumh.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Rivets

3BA77Rs.jpg

I5PQigC.jpg

y0t2vJ6.jpg

Knee

iFp65p8.jpg

kbpOiff.jpg

Boots

7zhCnfX.jpg

bcXDN7H.jpg

cJGCYkX.jpg

CJUXO6I.jpg

Neck Seal

bidi47q.jpg

uA7yYtz.jpg

Cod and Posterior Plate Attachment

mxQDaPt.jpg

Blaster Right

fSHdlBP.jpg

Blaster Left

erFSvkN.jpg

Blaster D Ring

cU7ZhGr.jpg

Helmet Front

sSoivJx.jpg

Helmet Left

Agdf5cS.jpg

Helmet Right 

Oejyg3w.jpg

Back Helmet 

xqDV2lZ.jpg

Lens

XCLWQLw.jpg

Hovi Tips

uSdO2o6.jpg

Ear Screws 

CfusQ3H.jpg

SAJvZS0.jpg

Thanks in advance for the comments! I hope everyone is safe during these times! 

Hi Thomas, you did an amazing work with your armor. glad to see your Centurion request.

Looking at your EIB submission, you may want to add a close photo of your forearms to see that your have removed the return edges as requested in EIB.

"And lastly, although you did a fantastic job removing them from the inner edges, the "no return edge" requirement includes the area inside the "hump" as well.  4 minutes with a Dremel and you will be good to go! "

XNSFau8.jpgIpTPhI9.jpg

Your Centurion Badge is just around the corner trooper !!!!   :jc_doublethumbup:

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Thomas, you did an amazing work with your armor. glad to see your Centurion request.

Looking at your EIB submission, you may want to add a close photo of your forearms to see that your have removed the return edges as requested in EIB.

"And lastly, although you did a fantastic job removing them from the inner edges, the "no return edge" requirement includes the area inside the "hump" as well.  4 minutes with a Dremel and you will be good to go! "

XNSFau8.jpgIpTPhI9.jpg

Your Centurion Badge is just around the corner trooper !!!!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Fixed, photo in original post.

Welcome back, Thomas, and thank you for your Centurion application!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present, and GREAT job on your build Trooper  

We are pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary requirements as set out in the CRL.  On behalf of the Sha Sha and myself, congratulations and welcome to the rank of Centurion!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

First, I gotta' say BUCKETS OFF to you for the fantastic job you did on those fixes (especially those tube stripes)..... well done!

Just a few small strapping items for ya' though to make you look your best.

It looks as if your right forearm still wants to turn in for some reason, and I would think about changing the strapping to help prevent this.  The "scoop" is designed to sit more toward the front to facilitate bending your arm without getting armor bite.  In the second photo, yours is actually sitting in the rear.  I see that you are using the 2" wide elastic (or nylon, I can't tell) for the bicep/forearm connection, but I would seriously consider changing the positioning.  It will give you a much better look and definitely make it more comfortable to hold your E-11!

Reference images

eo5jK2S.jpg   tl3UBWN.jpg?1          S1hVwpJ.jpg?1  Y6DLxTU.jpg?1

There are still small gaps on your ab/kidney connections, but since the top halves look good we are going to suggest just tightening up your belt to even them out.

SRXG2we.jpg?1    JfBtIjc.jpg?1    

So there you have it, brother.  Yet another Centurion level trooper added to make the Florida Garrison, the FISD, the Legion and the Empire proud!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome back, Thomas, and thank you for your Centurion application!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present, and GREAT job on your build Trooper  

We are pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary requirements as set out in the CRL.  On behalf of the Sha Sha and myself, congratulations and welcome to the rank of Centurion!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

First, I gotta' say BUCKETS OFF to you for the fantastic job you did on those fixes (especially those tube stripes)..... well done!

Just a few small strapping items for ya' though to make you look your best.

It looks as if your right forearm still wants to turn in for some reason, and I would think about changing the strapping to help prevent this.  The "scoop" is designed to sit more toward the front to facilitate bending your arm without getting armor bite.  In the second photo, yours is actually sitting in the rear.  I see that you are using the 2" wide elastic (or nylon, I can't tell) for the bicep/forearm connection, but I would seriously consider changing the positioning.  It will give you a much better look and definitely make it more comfortable to hold your E-11!

Reference images

eo5jK2S.jpg   tl3UBWN.jpg?1          S1hVwpJ.jpg?1  Y6DLxTU.jpg?1

There are still small gaps on your ab/kidney connections, but since the top halves look good we are going to suggest just tightening up your belt to even them out.

SRXG2we.jpg?1    JfBtIjc.jpg?1    

So there you have it, brother.  Yet another Centurion level trooper added to make the Florida Garrison, the FISD, the Legion and the Empire proud!  

Thanks Joseph! I did switch to the two inch elastic, ill fix it in a bit! Question, what is my centurion number? 

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-61601 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AM) (461)
12 hours ago, TheEagle said:

Thanks Joseph! I did switch to the two inch elastic, ill fix it in a bit! Question, what is my centurion number? 

You are # 461, sir!  :salute:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, shashachu said:

Oops. We don't track Centurion numbers as closely as EIB but you're right - this should be 462. I'll update :)

My fault, Wayne....  :blush:   Sorry about that, and thanks, Sha Sha!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...