TK25869 requesting ANH stunt Centurion status (RWA) [463]

• shashachu changed the title to TK25869 requesting ANH stunt Centurion status - In Review - Correction Requested

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your application and for the fix with the shoulder bell. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Besides the items already noted, I have only two additional items. First, it could just be a shadow, but it looks like you may have a very slight overlap between the back and kidney. It's not so much as to block Centurion, but worth noting if you're really looking for that sleek look.

pLn4lyaSBfv7OLzy4ZdY_s8hy_IeZLm3X7rGORCM

Reference Image:

BF_PxwTHYYPBDxVN5wv1CtNra7eJd0RNnM_U36iy

Finally, it does still look like you could drop your left bicep (and forearm) a cm or two to really dial in the symmetry. It's especially obvious if you note the larger gap between the forearm and wrist on your left arm.

BwIcLyl4b2w1fc_J6oTGvJYeGq0kDsemhXFtUY6e

Reference Image:

IYK8-ca72-DTIa1FKVG68Jl6dyQFeQ5H-5JLct9J

And that's it! When we can finally get out and troop, I hope you will wear your armor very proudly.  Please accept our congratulations in reaching Centurion!

• Like 2

• shashachu changed the title to TK25869 requesting ANH stunt Centurion status [463]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • justjoseph63 changed the title to TK25869 requesting ANH stunt Centurion status (RWA) [463]