Armor Maker = Anovos - fully customized
Helmet Maker = Anovos - fully customized
Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada - fully customized

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt = Stormtrooper Undersuit
Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates
Electronics = Custom Hovi Tips, Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, Selfmade Custom Fans and Battery Pack, MP3 Player, Wireless Mic, Wireless connect to Aker Amp, Speaker
Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping
Holster Maker = Avon's

Same Suit as my stunt  EIB-917  and  Centurion-439  Approved.

I custom made the belt myself.  As far as  the helmet, It is all hand painted.  The right ear is left straight on purpose as it matches a hero helmet on A New Hope, the right ear is angled to match that particular helmet.

NOTES ON THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS:  

THE HELMET:  This is the 11 stripe version - I made the Stripes Thicker as suggested.  Thank you.  I like this look much better.  On the Ears, I am choosing not to thin them out and leave the gap.  I don't like that look at all, so I am leaving mine as is and clean.  I did this on purpose.  I am requesting your tolerance here.  

HOVI TIPS:  I totally thought I had done it right when I  took them apart and painted the inside white.  No worries, I took them apart, painted it black and removed much of it from the tips so that they have only hints of white weathering.

THE AB BUTTONS:  Ab buttons are squared off.  They were filed down and squared off.  

THE FOREARMS:  All edges are 100% removed.  There was an extremely minor edge on it before which I had left on purpose.  But they are 100% gone now

THE SHIN GUARD CLOSER:  Closer is now as tight as I can get it.  Pretty flush, the only space is the actual velcro.  Thank you for the suggestions.  

ARMOR:  All straps are tightened up again.  All straps are adjusted so that there is even spacing.  The butt plate strap in the middle of the back was made tighter and it hugs me very well now.  It has super wide velcro keeping the sides in  It is super tight now.

On the Armor, my camera believe it or not does not have a remote option, so I have to set the timer and run over.  The only issue I could not see, is the butt plate and thighs plate. That is only the way I am standing.  I assure you it is even and does not interfere at all.  I can fully sprint in this outfit.  

Also, if you note, the helmet in my armor photos is prior to the change in Tube Stripes.  I had juts taken the photos and then a day later made the stripe modification.  Im extremely limited in time right now.    

EIB APPROVAL THREAD:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/47601-tk-42128-requesting-anh-hero-status-anovos-approved/

fullfront.jpg

armorback.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

leftarm.jpg

rightarm.jpg

action2.jpg

action1.jpg

action3.jpg

helmetfront.jpg

helmetangle.jpg

helmetback.jpg

helmetright.jpg

helmetleft.jpg

helmetlenses.jpg

hovitips.jpg

helmets.jpg

neckseal.jpg

armor_shoulderstraps.jpg

strapping.jpg

undersuit.jpg

abbuttons.jpg

armorback_strapping.jpg

armorfront_strapping.jpg

armor_leftside.jpg

armor_rightsiderivets.jpg

codbuttattachment.jpg

bottom_snaps.jpg

thermoldetonaitor.jpg

forearm1.jpg

forearmedge.jpg

sniperplate.jpg

thighammo.jpg

gloves.jpg

boots.jpg

blaster.jpg

beltrivetscloseup.jpg

beltfront.jpg

beltback.jpg

beltboxback.jpg

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ardeshir, you're a master builder now !!! :jc_doublethumbup:  Yuor Centurion Badge is waiting for you Sir.

Thank you brother for always being so supportive.   Means a lot.  Building my fourth TK as we speak hahaha but that’s all just for me.    I might do heavy weapons but not sure.  We will see.  

• Like 1

Nice work again, just a couple of things, be mindful of your armor gaps, thighs are a little mismatched in gaps between them and cod, notice it a lot more on the rear, a thigh is hitting the butt plate.

Gaps at your elbows are different.

Sniper plate is sitting under your thigh, I'd suggest adding foam behind to push it out or it will catch when walking.

TD clips should not have rounded ends closest to plate 

Image result for detonator reference whitearmor

Good luck with approval.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work again, just a couple of things, be mindful of your armor gaps, thighs are a little mismatched in gaps between them and cod, notice it a lot more on the rear, a thigh is hitting the butt plate.

Gaps at your elbows are different.

Sniper plate is sitting under your thigh, I'd suggest adding foam behind to push it out or it will catch when walking.

TD clips should not have rounded ends closest to plate 

Image result for detonator reference whitearmor

Good luck with approval.

Excellent, thank you so much for the suggestions.  I’ll make the adjustment on the TD clips immediately.   Question for you.  All of the gaps are equal on the arms.  I measured them.  But when I wear it, and the way I am standing, the shape of the left forearm guard has that wedge that protrudes out that makes that one section look tighter.  The inside and the outsides are equal.  But in the photos that gap seems to look closed due to that square edge.  My option is to shave it down to match the right arm, but then that gets rid of the idea of assymetrical armor and the actual shape.  What is your suggestion on this?  As for the butt plate and the thighs, it’s just the way I am standing and I have to run to place and hope I get there before the timer on the camera hahaha but they never really over lap or hinder me.  I’ll try and get another photo ASAP.  I can literally run with no problem in this and can run up stairs hahaha

It really comes down to strapping with gaps, I had to adjust mine a few times to get everything sitting nicely. You'll notice while trooping sections that are really close together will catch and can cause armor bites (red marks). 

It does make it handy if you can have someone taking photos that knows the costume and how it will look, I know from experience and having more than a few body pain issues that it's hard to get in the perfect pose on your own.

You are very lucky being able to run up stairs, I crab walk ;) 

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

It really comes down to strapping with gaps, I had to adjust mine a few times to get everything sitting nicely. You'll notice while trooping sections that are really close together will catch and can cause armor bites (red marks). 

It does make it handy if you can have someone taking photos that knows the costume and how it will look, I know from experience and having more than a few body pain issues that it's hard to get in the perfect pose on your own.

You are very lucky being able to run up stairs, I crab walk ;) 

Hahahahaha.  I literally have never had any pinch or grabs.  It really does fit me perfectly and I can run and jump no problem in it.  The strappings are even.  I just need to either turn my arm to show that or trim that sode

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting ANH HERO Centurion Status [Anovos] [Approved]

Hi Ardeshir,

I thought we'd see you here! :) Really glad to see your Centurion application. Let's get started!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: Really nice job on all of the fixes from your EIB application. I agree that the helmet looks a lot nicer with the thicker tube stripes. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

We have nothing more to add beyond the small dressing issues pointed out in your EIB application. Beautiful job on your armor. Congrats again, and welcome to Centurion!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shashachu said:

Hi Ardeshir,

I thought we'd see you here! :) Really glad to see your Centurion application. Let's get started!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: Really nice job on all of the fixes from your EIB application. I agree that the helmet looks a lot nicer with the thicker tube stripes. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

We have nothing more to add beyond the small dressing issues pointed out in your EIB application. Beautiful job on your armor. Congrats again, and welcome to Centurion!

Thank you Sha Sha what a compliment and thank you and everyone for all of the guidance.  It really makes a difference.  

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations and well done trooper, great work. 

Thank you very much. Appreciate the encouragement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

A well deserved Congratulations, and welcome to the rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Andrew. Appreciate it very much 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 4:13 PM, Haribon72 said:

Congratulations!   

Love seeing more and more Centurions!   Looking forward to a Celebration Anaheim 2020 FISD Group Photo again!

Thank you Brother.  Appreciate it.  I am submitting another TK that I have for EIB and Centurion as well.  It is an insanely clean build and super happy with it.  The encouragement from everyone is amazing.  Honored to join the ranks.