Episode 9 Stormtrooper research (Caution Spoilers Ahead)

Alay

We had TK variants for ANH, ESB and ROTJ. After TFA and TLJ it’s a shame we won’t have a TROS version of the CRL unless this extends specifically to Electroprod troopers only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So weird consider Episode VII and Episode VII both took place during 34 ABY (estimated to be around 2 days between films) yet somehow you see a change in the armor.

Episode IX takes place about a year later, 35 ABY, and they still have the same gear.

The First Order must’ve had some budget cuts or dumped their money into building new trooper variants.

I’m still not convinced the Sith Troopers are part of the First Order. Has this been discussed? I think it’s a separate army altogether, of course purchased from the same supplier, that have been hanging out with Sidious and his fleet of Imperial Starships.

I’m kinda hoping for a Sith vs First Order throw down. Trooper vs Trooper would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

So weird consider Episode VII and Episode VII both took place during 34 ABY (estimated to be around 2 days between films) yet somehow you see a change in the armor.

Episode IX takes place about a year later, 35 ABY, and they still have the same gear.

The First Order must’ve had some budget cuts or dumped their money into building new trooper variants.

I’m still not convinced the Sith Troopers are part of the First Order. Has this been discussed? I think it’s a separate army altogether, of course purchased from the same supplier, that have been hanging out with Sidious and his fleet of Imperial Starships.

I’m kinda hoping for a Sith vs First Order throw down. Trooper vs Trooper would be interesting.

The Sith Troopers are an elite army who have been awaiting the call. They are lots to Kylo and the Knights ofRen.

Whilst imposing they prove no more effective than regular troopers.

Sith Troopers+First Order=Final Order

• Like 1

What?? I was not aware of this. That’s crazy flexible. Is all of the armor this way? What material is that?

Yes, it was a new technique created for TLJ armour. It’s polyurethane. Feels like holding a rubber car mat. Quite heavy but very flexible. Still prone to wear and tear, and when it rips it is done for. They produced over 100 ST kits for TROS - far more than FOs for TLJ.

So.. at least we know that the Sith Trooper armor can’t withstand a lightsaber! Lol

And my goodness, they’ve really nailed the graphics. The closeups of all the characters are spot on!

I played this game when it first came out. These expansions really make me want to play it again.

Anyway, I found that there was not that much more footage of the sithtroopers other than what has been in the trailers. I think they had more shots with regular troopers, rather than the new ones.

There is footage that looks to have wound up on the cutting room floor, pretty standard for all movies, so I dare say watch out for deleted scenes on one of the many format releases of Blu ray Digital and 4KHD releases over the next year.

• Like 1

There is footage that looks to have wound up on the cutting room floor, pretty standard for all movies, so I dare say watch out for deleted scenes on one of the many format releases of Blu ray Digital and 4KHD releases over the next year.

There’s minutes of footage for sure.

42 minutes ago, LEGOeatPokemon said:

Does it exist enough footage for a crl though?

Skickat från min H60-L04 via Tapatalk

If it is the Jet and Sith Jet Troopers you are referring to, you would need to ask Spec Opps Detachment that question as I believe they would be the ones to covert this costume :)