Weekend plans

ThayNerd

Saturday: trooping my Utapau Shadow Clone for the very first time at The Entertainer in Cardiff, Wales. It's a toy shop which is, thankfully, in a shopping arcade (translation: Mall ;) ) ... the weather forecast is dire!

Sunday: trooping the Clone again, at the official Warner Bros pre-screening of Clone Wars at the VUE cinema in Leicester Square, London.

Work, work, work, work, work, work some more.

At some point, I may try to figure out how to best close my side-gap and fix my ab-plate so it pulls in more.

Also, I have to figure out how I can get myself a copy of COD4, because all I have to waste time online with is Halo 3.

Saturday is half over for me :( Done my normal 4 hours of Saturday morning work . Going to have an afternoon nap very shortly . Those of you in the over 40's group will understand the need ;) . Going to a mates place for dinner , then going to watch the football on the TV . A bottle of port , and a couple of blocks of dark chocolate may well disappear .

I get to troop and watch a pre-screening of Clone Wars.

We are doing the same thing tomorrow !! It's a big event for us , with 40 ish troopers planning to attend .

Have a great weekend :)

I'm completing the assembly of my recently re-created TD (thanks Mike!) and will be weathering it. Otherwise, I have a sick child who will take up my time.

I hear ya on that.

Sunday, taking the missus to see Batman-TDK (her first, my second) B)

Editing a wedding video, buying parts for my pvc blaster from the hardware store, playing mariocart & building a backpack for a sandtrooper :)

Why don't you come down to Leicester Square and see us ?

I've got to finish painting the garage 1st. Then I'm welding up the vac form frame. Playing with the kids for awhile and then pulling an all niter to meet a deadline at work. Thanks to my coworker who bailed out on me and left 20 hours worth of work to finish by Monday. Arrg! If there's anything left of the weekend, which I doubt, I'll be trying to finish up the last couple of things on my TK. Oh yeah, and put a tack on my coworkers chair. :rolleyes:

Finish the TB Lid rebuild... Finish assembly on the MOT resin blaster...

Start on the Scorch replica RC lid, and finaly start sanding my trooping Vader lid... again...

Decide on joining the Army... No kidding.

Not a damn thing. Ok maybe finish the painting on my helmet. I cut vent slots in the back during the winter and now that its summer I've pulled the decals and am painting the area.