Jimmiroquai Rogue One TK Builds

Hi! Sorry for the long absence from the forum.  Was swamped with Shore and Deathtrooper stuff on fb, the rpf, and other forums.  

Now working on the R1TK:

cphmh4.jpg
5tffik.jpg
hlY00p.jpg

Are you still planning on making Deathtrooper Armor?

Yes i am!  Was recently approved as well: TX-82480:

OsnAPW.jpg
CLjnWC.jpg

<br>
Is the RFT helmet still going to be coming?

Will be working on that after we finish the R1TK

• Like 8

Hi! Sorry for the long absence from the forum.  Was swamped with Shore and Deathtrooper stuff on fb, the rpf, and other forums.  

Now working on the R1TK:

WOW! Jim you will be the first one to produce the new R1TK armor. Are those "bucks" to be vaccuformed in ABS or will the R1TK armor

be made of the same flexible fiberglass as your Deathtrooper armor?

• Like 3

WOW! Jim you will be the first one to produce the new R1TK armor. Are those "bucks" to be vaccuformed in ABS or will the R1TK armor

be made of the same flexible fiberglass as your Deathtrooper armor?

The R1Tk has all these hard edges that will be difficult to pull off with vacuforming.  So it'll be cast in the flexible fiberglass. :)

i think it will be flexible fiberglass....

Yup!

• Like 1

Now working on the R1TK:

cphmh4.jpg

5tffik.jpg

hlY00p.jpg

Yes i am!  Was recently approved as well: TX-82480:

OsnAPW.jpg

CLjnWC.jpg

Will be working on that after we finish the R1TK

Sweet! Jim - please keep us posted with details as you go so we can ensure that what you do and the CRL are in alignment.

Mind if I take this post and start a new thread specifically for the R1 TK to keep it separate from the DT?

• Like 1

Sweet! Jim - please keep us posted with details as you go so we can ensure that what you do and the CRL are in alignment.

Mind if I take this post and start a new thread specifically for the R1 TK to keep it separate from the DT?

Beat me to the punch

I do believe the R1TK was designed to be more mobile, and there is a group shot where on set the extras sat down in their TK armor, along with a knocked out trooper in the backround on Jedha when Jyn attacks. Even if it's flexible, you should be able to sit down.

• Like 1

Hey Jim! Great looking pieces so far! Now I remember asking you ahead of time a while ago about pricing on these when these parts are made, and you gave a estimate of what it may be at. I'm curious: do you have an updated estimate on just the back and chest armor? Also, when would just the chest and back armor be available? Those parts are mainly what I need for my own build :D

Edited by Par_

Darn it.  I'm not a huge fan of fiberglass, even the flexible type, but this project has me reconsidering that stance.  Can't wait to see how the final product looks!

Jim, will you be doing a helmet as well?

• Like 2

Darn it.  I'm not a huge fan of fiberglass, even the flexible type, but this project has me reconsidering that stance.  Can't wait to see how the final product looks!

Jim, will you be doing a helmet as well?

I was thinking about doing a helmet kit but i just won't be able to beat the price of a Hasbro black series helmet that you can easily mod. 

• Like 2

I was thinking about doing a helmet kit but i just won't be able to beat the price of a Hasbro black series helmet that you can easily mod. 

"Easily" LOL