Official FISD Events for Celebration Orlando 2017

tkrestonva

AWESOME!  Hopefully one of our talented members can add a few special effects to make those photos even more realistic.   :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

The next newsletter is going to be epic at this rate. I came back with 65 action items from 4 days. Brian - huge kudos for organizing, promoting, and pushing the Cocoa Beach photoshoot - if that is the teaser than I'm sure we'll all be blown away.

• Like 3

I'm in the middle just below the trooper with the orange pauldron.  See my all black egg head?  :)

34059052986_670714b68b_b.jpg

These troopers are all women!  I'm the trooper on the far right at the top.  Very proud to be in this pic!

33288079683_5734402066_b.jpg

Anyone who wants to have access to all the hi res pics my hubby/handler took on Saturday, they are all here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pal2tech/albums/72157682722868145/with/34059054666/

• Like 5

I'm in the middle just below the trooper with the orange pauldron. See my all black egg head? :)

These troopers are all women! I'm the trooper on the far right at the top. Very proud to be in this pic!

Anyone who wants to have access to all the hi res pics my hubby/handler took on Saturday, they are all here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pal2tech/albums/72157682722868145/with/34059054666/

Wow, how many troopers were in that photo? Looks like a lot and I bet there's a lot more were not seeing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm in the middle just below the trooper with the orange pauldron.  See my all black egg head?   :)

These troopers are all women!  I'm the trooper on the far right at the top.  Very proud to be in this pic!

Doh! Had I known you were next to me, I'd have given you some special SWAG for EI 700. #missedopportunity
  • Like 3

Doh! Had I known you were next to me, I'd have given you some special SWAG for EI 700. #missedopportunity

Awww!  Thanks, Paul, for the consideration, but you already hooked me up, so it's all good!  :D  (I had the Centurion patches that you sent sewn on my TK backpack that I wore around SWCO after I took off my kit.  Quite proud of those!)   Surely another trooper is worthy of extra swag from you!

I had really wanted to say hello to Tony, Sly, and others, but there just wasn't enough time.  (We missed out on our Mark Hamill photo op while at the 501st Class Photo.)  Are you the tall trooper on my right in the mass group shot?

Awww!  Thanks, Paul, for the consideration, but you already hooked me up, so it's all good!   :D  (I had the Centurion patches that you sent sewn on my TK backpack that I wore around SWCO after I took off my kit.  Quite proud of those!)   Surely another trooper is worthy of extra swag from you!

I had really wanted to say hello to Tony, Sly, and others, but there just wasn't enough time.  (We missed out on our Mark Hamill photo op while at the 501st Class Photo.)  Are you the tall trooper on my right in the mass group shot?

Missed meeting you as well Christine. So much going on, so little time.

I'm pretty sure I met all the staff at our lunch around 2 thanks to Joseph. I regretfully didn't get many photos with you as much as I would of hoped..

Kept running into PY---RAY--T--EEES. Which is really just a fancy name for Pirates. ;) lol.

Hope to see more photos!------------------------

• Like 3

On 4/18/2017 at 8:48 AM, Pretzel said:

I'm pretty sure I met all the staff at our lunch around 2 thanks to Joseph. I regretfully didn't get many photos with you as much as I would of hoped..

Kept running into PY---RA--T--EEES. Which is really just a fancy name for Pirates. ;) lol.

Hope to see more photos!----------------

Well at least we got to hang out :D  more than most can say  ;)

Edit: Love this TK shoot, crazy stormtroopers hahahaha

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 3

Well at least we got to hang out :D more than most can say ;)

True.. You can finally say you hung out with Pretzel... ;) hahaha.. Really.. I met FREAKING TONY!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

True.. You can finally say you hung out with Pretzel... ;) hahaha.. Really.. I met FREAKING TONY!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

haha we had fun, DA Pretzel. Ran into Paul again on my way out at MCO, that was a pleasant surprise. I was great hanging out with everyone basically.

• Like 2

Yeah it was good to meet you at the lunch as well Preston.  It was really awesome finally getting to meet all of you in person.  Meeting everyone and hanging out was the best part of Celebration for me.  I actually forgot there was a con going on!

• Like 4

I can rest easy saying I can now say I hung out with Pretzel as well. Steve is right - hanging out with FISD peeps was for me the highlight of the con. Dang, we have some really solid folk in this detachment.

• Like 6

Same!   It was AWESOME to meet Tony, Andrew, Tim and Paul.  And Pretzel!  And I met quite a few more!

Wow, how many troopers were in that photo? Looks like a lot and I bet there's a lot more were not seeing.

I came up with 182 FISD members in costume - 178 TK's of various flavors and 4 Phasmas

• Like 4

Ugh... yeah, Paul immediately next to Cricket, and me immediately in front of her, and that didn't happen. Crazy activity levels though. I felt like a pinball the whole time, but I was a very happy pinball. Such an amazing weekend, and an incredible honor to finally meet so many of our amazing Stormtroopers in person. As for the potential for cool shots to come out of the beach shoot, Eric Ehrlich has already done a little bit of work along those lines - those of you on my Facebook know exactly what I am talking about.

• Like 3

Grrr...  trying to share one with you, but the iPad app for Photobucket isn't playing well with the browser or something.  I'll share a couple a little later.

• Like 1