Official FISD Events for Celebration Orlando 2017

tkrestonva

On 4/18/2017 at 8:48 AM, Pretzel said:

I'm pretty sure I met all the staff at our lunch around 2 thanks to Joseph. I regretfully didn't get many photos with you as much as I would of hoped..

Kept running into PY---RAY--T--EEES. Which is really just a fancy name for Pirates. ;) lol.

-------------------

Lmao, stellar times mate and was an absolute pleasure !

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

I will get some photos up after I get through my day - one heck of a great time with no shortage of adventures for this trooper.

And concur that we have a deadly awesome staff!

Bucket off to you all and a pleasure!

Just hope Andrew's ears recovered from me acting as a TK microphone

Fist bumps all around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I will get some photos up after I get through my day - one heck of a great time with no shortage of adventures for this trooper.

And concur that we have a deadly awesome staff!

Bucket off to you all and a pleasure!

Just hope Andrew's ears recovered from me acting as a TK microphone

Fist bumps all around!

Great times!  Welcome back fancy way to say pirates! :laugh1:

• Like 2

Tim those photos are amazing!  I can't wait to see all of the ones that were taken down there.

There were some REALLY amazing and fun ones, that I don't have, and I don't want to say anything because I'd prefer to let the moments speak for themselves when everyone can see the photos first-hand.  

There were about 25 of us out there (12 TKs, 2 DTs, Jyn and Bodhi, and a handful of handlers/photographers).  We had a former USMC Infantry Officer stop by and give us some "land-tactics" assistance for better setups as well.  The key to these photos that I have, vs the ones that SLam took are that they were all set up to maximize SLam's vantage as the "official" photographer (although the side-angle/in-water shots are probably only from my camera and a few others) so those will really have an impact when we finally get our hands on them.

Very excited to see them!

• Like 3

haha we had fun, DA Pretzel. Ran into Paul again on my way out at MCO, that was a pleasant surprise. I was great hanging out with everyone basically.

Well, I manufactured a massive storm cell as soon as I landed at DFW, which allowed me to later kidnap "rescue" PYRATES from DFW, and put him to work helping me move.  :D  As a result, we extended our SWCO by a day in the DFW metroplex, and hung out a good deal more. 

• Like 2

Well, I manufactured a massive storm cell as soon as I landed at DFW, which allowed me to later kidnap "rescue" PYRATES from DFW, and put him to work helping me move. :D As a result, we extended our SWCO by a day in the DFW metroplex, and hung out a good deal more.

It was awesome to get that extra day of Celebration in with you mate, and will thank you till the end of my days for that rescue. It turned into that vacation from the vacation day and beyond grateful for that.

Just wish I could have helped you move the rest of that stuff in

• Like 2

Very privileged to get that time, and more memories that helped to make it that much more of an unforgettable story to tell years from now.

• Like 2