The Best and Most Accurate Stormtrooper Ever

T K

Thanks Aaron. Just ordered mine, can't wait for this build! Now to get some gas and burn my inaccurate RT-Mod. I'm saddened that we and the films have been wearing the TD wrong the whole time.

• Like 1

The part I like is when they mention the ""Stunningly authentic helmet of collector's edition quality".  Collectors of what?  It might make a cool lampshade, though.

• Like 4

"collector's edition quality."

Well... It is for a very special collector. I don't think I am ready to take this away from someone who truly deserves it. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

The part I like is when they mention the ""Stunningly authentic helmet of collector's edition quality".  Collectors of what?  It might make a cool lampshade, though.

You want that thing anywhere near a lightbulb? Not even if my house were made of wet nomex!

• Like 1

Come on boys, aside all your kidding, the strapping and the TD placement - 95% of all SW fans would display this on a mannequin and be happy with it.

And if you start to complain to them regarding it´s missing accuracy you would get those stange looks from the side and they say (or at least think) things like "fanatic nerds".

:D

• Like 2

Come on boys, aside all your kidding, the strapping and the TD placement - 95% of all SW fans would display this on a mannequin and be happy with it.

And if you start to complain to them regarding it´s missing accuracy you would get those stange looks from the side and they say (or at least think) things like "fanatic nerds".

Haha! It's the truth. When I told one of my friends that I was building a costume and that there were a whole bunch of us around the globe she said that I and all of you are in fact Nerds.

I like being a nerd.

• Like 2

I'm new here, like real new. Haven't received my armor yet, never built one before, and have never seen real armor up close. This still made me very uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go with your gut.

Don't tell us that you'll be sporting one of these at the next Celebration.

But hey, it's licensed! You can even have that put on your trading card.

Edited by TK4205

It doesn´t matter what I, or you, think about it.

Many prop collectors look down on the average costumer due to their not existent want for accuracy. This forum is different, much more fanatic than others.

For example when i see people on rebellegion go crazy on the fabric work, and then seeing what crappy equipment (blasters, binocs, .....) are completly acceptable within their rows .....

Differences that are here discussed as being night and day mean nothing to many costumers. And even less to the average SW fan - most of my friend like SW (to various degrees), noone of them is prop collector or even costumer, and not a single one of them can make a vote for accuracy of ANY armor. Next to next they could see the obvisious differencies, but not if one is more accurate than another. Just Stormies.

For myself all Darth Vaders look the same if not compared one by one. And if i notice a difference ..... i just don´t care, they all are Vaders for me.