COMING SOON! FISD Racing Shirt Run!

justjoseph63

We have heard you loud and clear, Troops!  Yes, in just a few short weeks you will have the chance to order your own spiffy new FISD racing shirts, personalized with your screen name and TK number!

The price and shipping cost have yet to be pinned down exactly, but they should be right about the same as the last one, which was $30.00 for the shirt, $7.00 for Priority Mail shipping in the U.S., and $26.00 First Class for international, (based on one shirt) from the manufacturer.  Exact numbers will be in the official post.

The complete list of information on this run will be posted on May 1st, and the run will last until approximately June 1st.  Here are some sample questions you may be wondering about in the meantime, though:

1.  I don't have my official 501st i.d. yet.  Can I order one? -  You must have your 501st approved TK i.d. number to order one. 

2.  I am a TD, can I order one?-  Yes, if you are 501st approved with a TD number.

3.  Can I order one for my wife/child/handler?-  Sorry, but again, you must be an approved TK or TD with a valid, up to date 501st Legion i.d.#. Sorry, no exceptions.

4.  How long will it take once I order?-  The payment will go to the manufacturer right after June 1st, so please allow up to 4 weeks for me to receive them and get them mailed out, and another week for the USPS to get them to you via tracked Priority Mail.  International orders may get theirs sooner.

5.  How will I know what size to order?-  See chart size below.

6.  Are there different colors available?-  Sorry, but no.

7.  Are these the same shirts as the last run?  You bet! 

This post is just a "heads-up" for everyone so that you can plan ahead and save up your Imperial Credits.

iJngdTd.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 31

I decided to open this up for questions about the shirt run, but please read all questions before asking to see if yours has been answered already.  Many queries can be answered by referring to the last shirt run thread, located here:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29922-racing-shirt-run-closed/.  Again, please note that prices may have changed, and I will post them as soon as I find out.  

Here are the charts for sizing, but please note that the shirt(s) you will receive will be the black/white/grey as shown in the above photo.

Also, I would recommend ordering a size larger than what you normally wear for 2 reasons:  These tend to run a bit small, and also for comfort/mobility.  

They are made from 100% polyester, and will not shrink.  The creases in the sleeves are "perma-pressed", and they are darned near impossible to wrinkle, so you can look sharp all the time!

They also have a mesh lining in the top, which helps keep them from sticking to you in high humidity.

MEN"S SIZE CHART

me5GBaW.png

WOMEN"S SIZE CHART

8CBlTRD.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

Joseph,

Just wanted to copy and paste this here as well for those curious on sizing, as the measurements are a little off compared to the diagram.

From what I have gathered from other troopers, and from my own experiences:

-Smaller sizes up to a size Medium will fit true to their size.

-Sizes Large and Up will fit small, so get the next size up from what you would normally wear!(Example: On average I wear a size XL tee shirt, so I would need a size 2-XL Racing Shirt)

• Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 12:04 AM, justjoseph63 said:

I decided to open this up for questions about the shirt run, but please read all questions before asking to see if yours has been answered already. Many queries can be answered by referring to the last shirt run thread, located here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29922-racing-shirt-run-closed/. Again, please note that prices may have changed, and I will post them as soon as I find out.

Here are the charts for sizing, but please note that the shirt(s) you will receive will be the black/white/grey as shown in the above photo.

Also, I would recommend ordering a size larger than what you normally wear for 2 reasons: These tend to run a bit small, and also for comfort/mobility.

They are made from 100% polyester, and will not shrink. The creases in the sleeves are "perma-pressed", and they are darned near impossible to wrinkle, so you can look sharp all the time!

They also have a mesh lining in the top, which helps keep them from sticking to you in high humidity.

MEN"S SIZE CHART

WOMEN"S SIZE CHART

Hi Joseph, that link for previous thread seems broken...

Is the black shirt shown, an accurate representation of the colour of the new run?

It's not broken, it's just for members of the detachment. The example shirt is from the 501st racing shirt run. This run is the FISD as shown above in the first post of this thread.

Aaah. I see. Apologies for my daft Q!

It's not broken, it's just for members of the detachment. The example shirt is from the 501st racing shirt run. This run is the FISD as shown above in the first post of this thread. 

Thanks for that clarification, Jason!

Lots of new troopers will be wearing with pride this shirt!! We have spread the word in Puerto Rico to our new troops and cadets for encouragement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Myself and several others in the Ohio Garrison have been notified! And it just so happens I start my new job at the VA on April 18! Coincidence? Probably none, but maybe just in time for my first paycheck! Huzzah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

have there been any changes to the design since the last run?

No changes Serge. These are the same version as the run that shipped last fall. ;)

• Like 1