COMING SOON! FISD Racing Shirt Run!

justjoseph63

No need for name calling. You can see its people with TK Id numbers that can't find it. And I'm pretty sure I'm 501st approved. So here's the DUMB question. Where am I looking for the detachment merch ? What forum etc ? I just don't see it.

I did when I was first approved. It seems it was turned off. I have put in a request again. I didn't notice my access was turned off. I've been trooping and everything.

Shouldn't have to re-request it. It's possible that you asked for your Detachment Affiliation at the Legion forums in your profile page, but didn't request Detachment access. They're not the same thing, and this would be the first instance of someone losing their access (without being banned by the Legion) that I've ever seen, if it is indeed the case.

• Like 1

Shouldn't have to re-request it. It's possible that you asked for your Detachment Affiliation at the Legion forums in your profile page, but didn't request Detachment access. They're not the same thing, and this would be the first instance of someone losing their access (without being banned by the Legion) that I've ever seen, if it is indeed the case.

I think I didn't add the link. The first time.

• Like 1

I think I didn't add the link. The first time.

Easy fix then!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

can you post the link to the actual thread for the Shirt Run.

that way we can see where it is and if we even have access to the correct forum lol

can you post the link to the actual thread for the Shirt Run.

that way we can see where it is and if we even have access to the correct forum lol

ok i'm dumb nevermind i found it lol.

Ok, I have or had 501 access at one point when I was first approved but I cannot find the link to the shirts. Why why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!? no really i can't find the merchandise either...

• Like 1

Call me stupid but I can't locate "Detachment Merch" or the "FISD racing shirt now open" threads/forum... Can anyone help...

You will need to request for 501st access in the Getting Started subforum.

I still do not see the order thread, I requested 501st access last week.  Put me down for a XXL

Kevin, 

Check again.  I've gone in and updated your Legion/Detachment Access permissions.