Photobucket Offline - Missing Photos

cjdesign

I've had problems uploading to photobucket all week. It would stick at 90%. Eventually I would cancel the upload and close out the window, but then when I went back, my pictures would be there. It was weird. I eventually got my stuff uploaded, but it was a pain in the butt. Wonder if it's related.

Sorry all, the Photobucket outage will create a delay in EIB and Centurion reviews for the ones we need to add and mod photos for explanation purposes.

I uploaded 5 photos a few days ago, then when I logged in to link them it had uploaded about 69 copies instead. Now yesterday it was just down. Seems up now though, I'm just missing a lot of photos.

Edited by Dday

Photobucket had issues like these years ago too. They even forced many users to get out or buy paid subscriptions. Then they realized it was a bad move (unlike Webshots who went down after doing something similar) and tried to fix the issues and added more space for free users as well. But errors are quite often. Too bad there is not a good free site to compare to Photobucket yet

Edited by jkno