Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Kylo Ren has also started to steal the spotlight from us troopers...even the TFA troopers!

Don't think we have a local Kylo Ren, but yea, I thought the new TKs would steal our spotlight... No worries though, doubt they get as many hugs on the knee caps as I have lol but time will tell ...

• Like 1

Kylo Ren has also started to steal the spotlight from us troopers...even the TFA troopers!

Don't think we have a local Kylo Ren, but yea, I thought the new TKs would steal our spotlight... No worries though, doubt they get as many hugs on the knee caps as I have lol but time will tell ...

Hmmmm, maybe I have the only approved Kylo Ren in Canada.....? (Speaking as a TFA trooper, I have stolen the spotlight from our TK's on MANY occasion. :))

• Like 2

My brother and I are both waiting on our AP armor.. We're just a couple of 40-something year olds dying to be stormtroopers. I honestly don't think we've been this excited since we were kids waiting for Christmas morning. We're looking forward to following this thread and watching everyones progress along with ours! This is going to be a "blast"! Cheers from Texas! 

Hilarious statement.  I'm in the same boat with ya brother!

• Like 3

Sorry Aaron, I seemed to have derailed your build thread. :( Carry on...

No worries at all mate! As long as I see happy Troopers and Troopers in training it's all good!

My second Build, after I finish this one, is a FO HWT - Tony and Clint had me at "hello" with the Chest Loader and BFG lol.

• Like 1

No worries at all mate! As long as I see happy Troopers and Troopers in training it's all good!

My second Build, after I finish this one, is a FO HWT - Tony and Clint had me at "hello" with the Chest Loader and BFG lol.

Trust me, I was tempted on the FO HWT.... However, I have gone the Riot Control route with my First Order armour. I LOVE the baton!!!!!!
  • Like 2

P

Trust me, I was tempted on the FO HWT.... However, I have gone the Riot Control route with my First Order armour. I LOVE the baton!!!!!!

I put my name on the list for the TFA armour, when and if there's another run of it...

• Like 1

Hilarious statement. I'm in the same boat with ya brother!

Aww yaaa (chest bump) - yes I have to concur that the last time I was this excited was when my Dad brought home a Nintendo rotfl I'll be 40 in April - building my armor, joining the 501st and the Badlands Garrison, and attending my first Comic Expo will be the best "Bucket List" Birthday of my life. My wife/my world - bless her - is also taking me to an all inclusive Eco resort in Cancun just before the expo!

• Like 2

I will find the email:

"Dear valued customer,

This is to inform you that all armors are being formed and everything will be ready by end of next week, we will then start the rough trimming and packing process therefore you can send balance so we can process your order. All untrimmed kits will ship first then the fully trimmed kits and lastly the fully assembled orders since these require most time."

Now I'm a bit concerned... I received emails from Mark on 12/3 and 12/30, but not one that looks anything like this.

I guess I better bounce another his way, just in case. I hate to bother him when he's packing all of this up, and I'm sure he has plenty of email to deal with as it is.

P

I put my name on the list for the TFA armour, when and if there's another run of it...

Dude! There's a list already (mind blown)?

I'm going to have to look into that - many thanks!(and start saving again too lol)

• Like 1

Hey Aaron or any of the others on the AP wait list. Have you heard anything from Mark regarding shipping/final payment?

Gary, emailed him yesterday and Mark indicated to him he was behind and shipping should be starting at the end of the week.

Sorry it wasn't better news mate.

• Like 2

Yep. In the tradition of quoting our aforementioned armor maker, this is what I received from him yesterday:

"Yes sorry for the delay we actually just finished forming this week, we will start the shipping process by end of week , I just posted the updated new AP part photos, the new molds set us back quite a bit but was worth the wait."

I better get that build thread going soon. :) 

Edited by Sentry71
  • Like 1

Yep. In the tradition of quoting our aforementioned armor maker, this is what I received from him yesterday:

"Yes sorry for the delay we actually just finished forming this week, we will start the shipping process by end of week , I just posted the updated new AP part photos, the new molds set us back quite a bit but was worth the wait."

I better get that build thread going soon. :)

Looking forward that thread too - cheers!

• Like 1

Great. And better that we all don't bombard Mark with the same email....just check in with Pyrates thread ;-)

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

• Like 2