Space trooper

TKedt

John Danter did this back in 2007? from the UKG. In more recent years Alex Howard also UKG identified the parts required for a replica pack but has gone quiet over the last few years. I personally would love one to trooper with :)

John Danter did this back in 2007? from the UKG. In more recent years Alex Howard also UKG identified the parts required for a replica pack but has gone quiet over the last few years. I personally would love one to trooper with :)

I have that kit and it's not much like the figurine.  I know he's making one that is, or was making one that is.

• 1 year later...
Guess what I will have a prototype of soon?

16593528_10209551209910709_559528294_o_zpstkie78ex.thumb.jpg.ecc2ed2f0bae3af97792fd1fa27ef646.jpg16650874_10209551209950710_690279986_o_zpsae0px8ba.thumb.jpg.7af576f5fc86f749a5403066eb750823.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

Want to let me pre-order one Shawn? I know someone in this household that has wanted one since I first showed him ANH ;)

Sure.  You can receive the very first one.  I am getting ready to 3D print the parts so it is very accurate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Per the above GO with Crookknight. Sean is a good dude, very communicative and does quality work. My HWT pack was tops and he is doing another "specialty pack" now for me. I highly recommend him..

PS...he's an engineer...so there ya go!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Edited by EmpireJAG