Anovos TK armor preorder

Hmmm.. The link took me straight to a forum access request thread. I think I do recall now being in that gallery on my PC. I'll check it out later. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try using a computer instead of Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone getting their kits! Fedex Delivery Manager won't allow me to make an account using my address, so I'm in the dark here.

I'm having the same issue. The way I see it, that just means it'll be a bigger surprise when I finally get mine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I see people in the US already getting their kits and they ordered 4/20! I ordered 4/24 so I assume it's on it's way...but I would hate FedEx leaving it on my doorstep when no one is home :(

I could swear I read that delivery requires a signature, so I don't think that will happen.

Ordered 4/19....Got email from FedEx around 11:30 last night. Should be here Wednesday depending on the blizzard here in NY.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I ordered 2 days bedore you. Still nothing :'(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I ordered on Saturday during Celebration and Fedex says they have a package for me that is out for delivery today. Signature required.

But I am only a few hours from Carson, CA where it originated.

I ordered on Saturday during Celebration and Fedex says they have a package for me that is out for delivery today. Signature required.

But I am only a few hours from Carson, CA where it originated.

I'm only 10 minutes from there....would be cool if I could pick mine up. I have two kits inbound but expect to wait a while because I ordered in December.

Still waiting for info on my 26th order, I will be hard pressed not to just wear the bucket all day when it arrives.

My order was on the 26th also, and I have an estimated delivery date for next Wednesday. But since I live about 40 minutes from where they are shipping, I'm hoping to get it this weekend.

I'm only 10 minutes from there....would be cool if I could pick mine up. I have two kits inbound but expect to wait a while because I ordered in December.

Yours will probably go to a Fedex hub a few hours away just to come back to your place 10 minutes away. LOL.

If I send my neighbor a letter it goes over an hour away to a sorting facility just to come back.

Edited by mikidymac