where to get a e-11 full kit

Hi Oliver, I would take Rowan's advice and order from Doopydoos.  Be prepared to wait a month or so for it, but well worth the investment.  You can mod it as much as you want within the guidelines, (I went all-out on mine).  Check out Dark CMF or BULLDOG44's E-11 build tutorials, as well as many more fantastic ones on here.  I would suggest reading them, and getting everything together while you wait for it, and that way it goes together pretty quickly.  Best of luck!

• Like 2

i just ordered my tk armor from trooper gear. i need a e-11, where could I buy a e-11 kit or a e-11 fully made for $150 or below? 

A fully made under $150 is like finding a white elephant. It is there, just rare.

Likely you will be able to find one in the sale area that someone is selling used. I think the Hyperfirm B grades are 150, but same deal, watch the junkyard for them.

• Like 1

thanks guys for the replies. I went to doopydoo's and everthing is out of stock

These are sold out very fast, but you can leave your email address for notification on new kits. It's worth the waiting...

• Like 1

Yes, as T-Jay said, they sell out quickly, BUT, they usually re-stock fairly fast...  Also, I would recommend having them "email you when they come in" in the area provided.   The only thing is, when they DO email you, it will not be one that says "They are back in stock".  It will simply be a blank.  Go to the site immediately and order it... trust me.  I waited one day, and they were sold out again, so the whole process started over.  I would also ask them to PLEASE send you a tracking number when you order.   Hope you have a great time on your build, and don't be afraid to ask questions!  

• Like 1

It is indeed quite intimidating, but building one that is very much usable is also very simple when you get down to the actual work involved.

It is when you begin adding modifications to the build that things can get a little tricky and in some cases scary. ;)

I would recommend the THG Blasters E-11. The finished version are good for Centurion out-of-the-box with the addition of the wires from the counter to the power cylinders.. You can look at those HERE, and that is a pic of one below. He also offers them as an unfinished kit HERE.

Ron at THG also offers them in "unbreakable" rubber for a little bit more. They are truly beautiful. Also, Ron is based in Oregon, so his shipping within the US is FAR less expensive.

il_570xN.710586823_64pg.jpg

For full disclosure, I make all of the metal Scope rails for Ron. But he buys them from me in bulk, and I do not get any additional monies for the sales of the blasters.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

After you drop your resin one and parts shatter, head on over to the SciFire boys and score a hyperfirm.

I haven't tried THG's in person, so can't comment on them.  But you can for sure throw our hyperfirm on the ground and not worry.

• Like 2

After you drop your resin one and parts shatter, head on over to the SciFire boys and score a hyperfirm.

I haven't tried THG's in person, so can't comment on them.  But you can for sure throw our hyperfirm on the ground and not worry.

+1 on the Hyperfirm 

I have a Hyperfirm and you can toss it across the room and it will be fine.

I believe you can get a "B" grade from SLAVEFIVE for about $250.

It's $100 over your budget but it's WELL worth it !

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on the Hyperfirm 

I have a Hyperfirm and you can toss it across the room and it will be fine.

I believe you can get a "B" grade from SLAVEFIVE for about $250.

It's $100 over your budget but it's WELL worth it !

A grades are $250. B grades are $150 I believe.

• 1 month later...

I don't know, but the THG kit is $165 and is available HERE. The Hyperfirms are quite nice and relatively light weight. The detail on the THG's is sharper and cleaner, but they are a little heavier. If you need to hear about the quality of these blasters from a reliable source, ask tkrestonva (Brian). he has handled them up close and has no stake in them.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I'm kinda looking into E-11s right now. I know I'll drop and shatter a resin one, so I'm leaning towards one of the rubber models. Looking at the description, I'm kinda curious what kind of "finishing" is required on he rubber model. I've done a few resin kits of other props, so I know there's gluing, sanding and painting involved with those. Never worked with a rubber kit, though.

• Like 1

Not sure about the E-11s, but my DLT-19 Hyperfirm from Slavefive was good to go right out of the box.  Painted, "weathered", and B E A utiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would recommend the THG Blasters E-11. The finished version are good for Centurion out-of-the-box with the addition of the wires from the counter to the power cylinders.. You can look at those HERE, and that is a pic of one below. He also offers them as an unfinished kit HERE.

Ron at THG also offers them in "unbreakable" rubber for a little bit more. They are truly beautiful. Also, Ron is based in Oregon, so his shipping within the US is FAR less expensive.

il_570xN.710586823_64pg.jpg

For full disclosure, I make all of the metal Scope rails for Ron. But he buys them from me in bulk, and I do not get any additional monies for the sales of the blasters.

Hi Evilboy...

You mean you do not sell one or two E-11 scope railing/s?

And if it is one/single piece of scope railing have to get it from Ron?

Is it metal / stainless steel ?

(Need one copy for my recent Doopydoos resin kit)

Please advise. Thanx

Edited by ArTwoDeeTwo

• 3 weeks later...