HOWTO: Create a Scope Visual Effect (Pablo's way)

TKDUEUNO

Smitty said:
Here's the Ewok!

------------

LOOOLLLLL!!! Awesome!!! :):):)

As you said it isn't ANH accurate, but it's definitely FUN! :P

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I thought of Jawas, but you'd sort of have to be a sandy to do that wouldn't you?

I've been thinking and thinking of something to suggest and can't come up with anything better. And we can presume Jawas are all over the galaxy.

What about a mouse droid?

Or what about an X-Wing out in space?

Yeah... Jawas are the best. :)

By the way I have seen Pablo's blaster in person and oh my word is it awesome!!!!! If there were a "blaster guy" TKID I would award it too him :D

Thanks Wally, that's very kind of you! :)

My Blaster Core (sound/light module) should arrive next week, then I'll wire it up and it'll be finished and ready to be shown! :)

I can't wait!!!!

I can't help it but I think shooting ewoks is funny. But why stop there, here's one that I think everyone will want to add to their blaster:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 1 month later...
I guess the link crap is case sensitive, sorry got the new image linked properly now.

If anybody wants a version of my avatar for this, let me know. I might put it together for myself after seeing this thread. I think I still have the original psd for it...

• 3 weeks later...
in reality though any creature or character placed in the scope should be way off center, due to a TKs inability to hit anything accurately :lol:

Hey, it's not us, it's that faulty batch of E-11s that were distributed around 0 - 5 BY. :D

• 9 months later...
kiyotei said:
I think you should add a pic of an ewok behind the bullseye in the scope like this (I hope this pic is visible):

I can only see the top one. Can you make this bigger?

Edited by gmrhodes13

Nootch said:
in reality though any creature or character placed in the scope should be way off center, due to a TKs inability to hit anything accurately :lol:

Thats exactly why i decided to do some target practice this weekend after a dig from my sandy brother.

qSRcvD4.jpg

Alas, that's bad PR from the Rebels.

"Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise"

You can read TK-8020's blog on where the bad rap comes from.

• 6 years later...