Back View

DSCN2270.jpg

Left View

DSCN2274.jpg

Bucket Off

DSCN2277.jpg

Action Shot

DSCN2263-1.jpg

Modified Hasbro Blaster w/ Hollowed front sight and rear track with added power wires

DSCN2260.jpg

Belt with closed rear boxes

DSCN2246.jpg

"S" Trim

DSCN2247.jpg

Green Lens

DSCN2238.jpg

No Front Rivits and float in rear

DSCN2235.jpg

No rivits on Sniper Knee

DSCN2249.jpg

Correct ANH Decals. 4 ear bumps instead of 3. 3 Flat head Screws per ear.

Any feedback would be great. Hoping for EIB status soon

Biceps should come down a bit, the centre button on your belt looks to be rectangle, hope it's just the photo, also the belt is too long and side button covers too far out, drop boxes should be closer to the end of belt, no black stripe on ear, also a weird looking recess on the side of your sniper plate may need to trim a little off, belt corners are a little small, also the radius on your battery pack on shin too small also it's too high up on leg, should be on the bottom edge. Wouldnt hurt to paint your ab rivets. Oh and another action shot too. With a few small mods you will have an amazing build. Well done and good luck :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13

Ya, the biceps rode up a bit because I took the standing shots after the action shot and they moved up. I think I'm gonna add a strap to my fore arm to help keep them down after I move. The button on my belt is round but it is molded into the belt so it's a little soft on edge. I do see I need to add a stripe on the ear but I thought that was a rank stripe and since I'm a newbie I figured I did get one yet :) the sniper plate has the small indent where the clamp was holding it down in the corner. I may have to do that one over in the future. I'll notch the belt corners a little more. The belt end comes up under the TD. Should it meet more in the center? Good feed back so far. Keep it coming!

Nice looking build on you Sam! :)

Also ...

Thigh ammo pack riveted to high up on your leg, especially for a 6'2" trooper.

Thigh ammo pack radius.

Radius can be addressed.

It's simple to adjust the ammo pack position as fill a small hole.

The other comments above are also fair from gmrhodes13.

You have placed the rivets to attach your holster to the belt a touch to high, but these may not affect your EIB application, I need the DO's verdict on this as that's not an easy fix to cover up.

I've had a look again at your main AB belt.

I believe on RT mod the button covers are already indented on the belt, is that right?

The length on it looks fair in proportion to your size and height.

It's just the 45 degree corners that look a touch small.

Your drop boxes appear to be in the right place when looking at your pictures as the belt is a bit longer that the average troopers.

Not much you can do about the waist belt, RT mod puts his buttons further out, maybe to account for a larger trooper, who needs more belt to cover the pieces? There is a cut and laste mod you can do to the belt to make it more screen accurate, but this is not a requirement for EIB at all, so completely optional.

If I had a RT Mod belt, I would make a tutorial on how to make the belt more screen accurate, but thats another topic.

In the past, I have seen RT-Mod troopers align their drop boxes with the outside of the belt , even though it makes them further out. The key is that the outside edge of the box aligns with the outside edge of the ABS belt. Take a look at the RT build from Darth Aloha or Boomshakra to get an idea of where the boxes are supposed to go.

You've done a great job, should be a cinch for EIB! A few minor tweaks as outlined in the thread and you will be perfect!

Thanks guys! :) I'll do the corners on the belt today ( gets me away from the inlaws don't you know! ) and yes, the belt buttons are molded onto the RTMod belt. The thigh ammo pack is as low as I could get it and still be attached to look good. I'll radius the ends a bit more too. Being tall makes for larger gaps at the joints. If I drop the rivets on the ammo boxes then they will be angled upwards. Is that OK or should I move it? I tried putting it that way as I built it but I didn't think it looked right.

Nice RT :) I love using my favorite detachment catchphrase "RT-MOD, taking over FISD one giant sized trooper at a time."

A few suggestions that will not stop you from getting your EIB... many others have mentioned already. Please take them with an accuracy grain of salt.

• As others said... biceps lower.

• The RT drop box issue is a real pain in the butt. Rob rightly made the belt longer to look more proportional on a larger trooper. If you line your drop boxes up with the edge of the belt it causes your drop boxes to be further out than they should be. However I think this is the best option when using an RT belt. If you look at my EIB app you'll see what I mean. The other way to do it is to align them over the tops of the thighs as I think you have which doesn't quite look right. I ended up getting an ATA belt for my RT but it is a way different color than RT's plastic. There are rumors of RT moving away from the integrated rivet covers which will make life much easier.

• Your knee ammo pack is too high and every time I see that on an RT trooper I blame myself. It is possible to put the rivet in the lower ridge of the thigh. You have to really wrastle it into place and be at peace with your knee pack pointed up more than you want it to be. Here are two photos of my knee pack taken recently:

305b8938743f4a51d62f2c14dbea3744.jpg

ed9df27e95e234246edd9454bcc880c2.jpg

• Don't forget to paint your ear rank. At some point I suggest painting your vocoder and ditching the sticker.

• Phil caught a good one with your belt 45 degree cuts. They should be a big more pronounced.

• Your back/kidney straps could be shorter to reduce the gap. That will also bring you kidney/butt and therefore your ab up a little higher. They look a tad low but that's just how RT tends to sit. I have the same problem. Sometimes it looks like the chest needs to come down on all RT's but its actually the rest of the torso should come up to meet the chest/back.

• Your holster tabs are grey? They should be brown leather and I think Derrek or Phil already might have mentioned that the rivets are a little high.

• There's also something weird going on with your butt plate where its digging into your holster. If that keeps happening I would add another snap plate and elastic to the very end of your butt plate on both sides.

Aloha and good luck but I doubt you'll need it for EIB.

-Eric

Thanks again for the input. I have a new holster coming that is in the proper black leather with brown straps and I'll lower the rivets a bit. I just painted my ear rank and cleaned up the angles on my belt and thigh ammo pack. I see what you say about angling up the thigh ammo pack up but that looks a bit off to me. I have one idea I'm toying with that might work. Oh and I put bicep straps on the keep them lower. I'll post pics tonight with the changes to see what you all think. :) thanks again for all the input! You guys are great, I see why I wanted to join up!

You're doing a great job keep it up, no doubt you will get there soon and you will be happy you made the small changes :)

Ok, lets try these on for size and see if they help.

DSCN2930_zpsfd9c0215.jpg

Rank stripe added to ears

DSCN2928_zpsa6115694.jpg

Enlarged 45 degree angles on ammo belt

DSCN2927_zpsb7a095f5.jpg

Dyed straps a better color brown

DSCN2276-1_zpsa8b14aa2.jpg

Another action shot " move along, move along! "

DSCN2275.jpg

At ease trooper!

Hope these help alittle. I still haven't figured out how to fix my thigh ammo boxes yet. I forgot that after I rivited it in place I also glued it for support. oops, hind sight is 20/20 on that one! I'll work on it though.

Everything is looking great but now you have a close up of your belt I noticed your holster straps are postitioned too high, rivets should be lower on the belt, think you will get pulled up on this. Going well hope you find a way to fix your knee ammo boxes, abs paste works well to fill holes, you fill then sand with different grades of sandpaper last being 1200 then use a good polish. Good luck your armor is really looking nice now :duim:

I still haven't figured out how to fix my thigh ammo boxes yet. I forgot that after I rivited it in place I also glued it for support. oops, hind sight is 20/20 on that one! I'll work on it though.

Ok, Ok I CAN DO IT !!! So here we go.......

DSCN2933_zpsb78ee9c8.jpg

Repositioned Knee ammo pack w/ more pronounced radius. Still have a buff out or two on the old hole but I think it came out OK. But man that was a work out! :)

DSCN2931_zpscdaf3262.jpg

Lowered Holster rivits and cleaned up the belt edges

Again, thanks for all the help and encouragement! And i swear I really DO have a job and don't just work on Stormtrooper armor all day even though thats what my employees seem to think! :) Any other questions just let me know.

I knew you could do it and the way it is now is much better! Just toss some white paint on that thigh belt rivets and sand the curve smoother. You might also want to raise the drop boxes a tad.

Approved! :duim:

COOL MAN!! Thank you very much. Now to get out trooping and make the Empire proud. Thanks to all the guys that have helped with advise, now maybe I can part some of that to other newbies on a "been there, done that" basis to help repay the favor!

Great work, congrats on putting in the extra effort, well done :duim::salute:

Edited by gmrhodes13

DSCN2931_zpscdaf3262.jpg

Lowered Holster rivits and cleaned up the belt edges

Again, thanks for all the help and encouragement! And i swear I really DO have a job and don't just work on Stormtrooper armor all day even though thats what my employees seem to think! :) Any other questions just let me know.

With the RT belt, it looks like you there's room to cut off the last rivet cover to make it more screen accurate.Of coase you would need to find some more rivet covers and reposistion your drop boxes

DSCN293_zps2476313f.jpg

My belt messures 38mm from the last ammo box to the edge of the belt.

Edited by DudeSidious

With the RT belt, it looks like you there's room to cut off the last rivet cover to make it more screen accurate.Of coase you would need to find some more rivet covers and reposistion your drop boxes

DSCN293_zps2476313f.jpg

My belt messures 38mm from the last ammo box to the edge of the belt.

Could use the cut off piece, trim it and then re-use it as the rivet cover, this would be a nice how to mod :duim: