Thermal Detonator clips

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but....I am need of the clips that can attach the thermal detonator to the back of my canvas belt. Who or where or can I order them from?

If you're in the us hit ace hardware they have 1/32ish I don't remember the gauge stainless sheet. It something like 6x12 inches. Search for Jesse's tutorial and use that it'll work like a charm. You score and snap the sheet. It's so thin it will work just make a couple passes and sand the edge when done it'll be a razor. They are 1-1/8 inches wide if I'm not mistaken. Sorry I'd link the tutorial but the search doesn't like to work from my phone.

I am currently using clips from the back of a remote used to open an overhead garage door, I had to bend them a lot and am not completely happy with them since my TD can be pulled off my belt too easily but I will change this as soon as I can

Jesse (TK_LEPER) never finished this video series... but you get the general idea:

http://www.whitearmo...tor-belt-clips/

Here are a few photos of a screen used TD from our reference gallery that may help:

gallery_12157_16_27019.jpg

gallery_12157_16_8652.jpg

gallery_12157_16_22154.jpg

gallery_12157_16_407.jpg

Aloha,

-Eric

I am in the process of making these based on Jesse's tutorial and guidance. I plan on making two sets of clips (one for myself) and I'd figure I'd sell the other since I had to buy the whole 4 foot piece of aluminum bar anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2012 at 5:14 AM, mr0072003 said:

Lady in white are these the clips you are reffering too on amazon. Just want to make sure I dont want order the wrong ones

----------

They look a little narrow, you can find some here on the forums, if he has run out he may be persuaded to make some more http://www.whitearmo...etonator-clips/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 weeks later...