Neck seal: Darman / TK 6391

Gloves: Silk

Belt: White canvas Trooperbay

Hand plates: ATA / ESB

Holster: Trooperbay / ESB

Thermal detonator: ATA

Blaster: Modified Hasbro /w/ DoopyDoos add on's

Electronics: Skullworks amp & fans /w/ speaker mic tips

DadsEIBpics005_zpscb06a69b.jpgDadsEIBpics001_zps26592b7e.jpgDadsEIBpics002_zps19218417.jpgDadsEIBpics003_zpsfa99aff5.jpgDadsEIBpics004_zpse24870df.jpgDadsEIBpics007_zpseea12b77.jpgDadsEIBpics013_zps368d3967.jpgDadsEIBpics006_zpse36ccdd0.jpgDadsEIBpics008_zps51deaa00.jpgDadsEIBpics009_zpsad657c46.jpgDadsEIBpics010_zpsce754730.jpgDadsEIBpics015_zps62c2acd2.jpgDadsEIBpics016_zps2a9def81.jpgDadsEIBpics014_zps129445b0.jpgDadsEIBpics019_zps4dbc92f7.jpgDadsEIBpics020_zps7b4c5fb3.jpgDadsEIBpics021_zps7a3aaeff.jpg

He does look good, but I think he has to submit it under his own screen name, (maybe you can open an account for him) Mods, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ā 

You're correct. Pops needs his own user and have him request 501st status for his user here on FISD before applying.

Ā 

Aloha,

Ā 

-Eric

ESB for the win ! Looking good, sir.

Ā 

Some remarks though:

I don't know the ATA kit but your backplate almost looks like ROTJ with this strange return edge or whatever that is. Might want to trim that down a bit more. Maybe it's just bad reflection on the pics.

Maybe try to find an undersuit that's more tight so the fabric doesn't overlap your shoulder bells or form these "bags" around the elbow area.

Just some hints, your suit still looks good the way it is right now. Good luck with EIB and go for Centurion !

Yeah, sorry about having to post this for my father. He does have his own log in, but his computer is a little screwy at the moment so we posted on my computer. I will have him come over and log into his so we can post them again. We didnt consider that when we put this up. As far as his undersuit he does have the right one on the way, They just sent the wrong one twice.

Edited by flashpoint0214

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but please make sure that the pictures are rotated properly before re-submitting. Also, those hovi tips don't cut it. So make sure to replace them.