EIB & Centurion Certificates?

Solcar23

I know there are a lot of disturbances in the force lately but is there any light on the horizon for getting certificates made for those of us that have achieved EIB and Centurion? I love the way they look and I'd really like to get mine so I can frame them.

I understand if there's a delay, I've seen the staff postings but wasn't sure if there was any resolution yet on who was going to do these.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

We're almost done with the new design. If you must I can make you an EIB certificate with the old design. But I can't make you a centurion certificate unfortunately.

Well how different is the new design? I've waited this long, it's no biggie to wait a bit longer I suppose. Any timeframe for them yet?

If it's gonna be like forever or something, then I'll take the old one but no sweat otherwise.

Thanks man!

The new design is brand new and looks very different. It's not long now I think before we're happy with it. We've kept a tight lid on it because you never know how things go, and maybe I'm revealing to much even now. But I think we'll be done soon.

I suppose I'll just wait it out. Thanks Mathias!

Now I'm just itching for those bad a** EIB/Centurion patches and rockers! Maybe Santa will do a run before Xmas! Mmmmmm.........merch..........:-D

Stay frosty my friends, we will have some new styles certificate very soon..... :duim:

I remember going to a friends house after I got my armor and he was showing me how it goes together. I walked into his living room and he had his EIB cert framed on the wall. I wanted EIB so bad after that.

I can't wait to see the new certificates!

The combat photographer did a slick job on my pic, please pass along the thanks for taking their time to do it!

Isaac

Does anyone sell the EIB Patches?

You may also look over on the patch traders area of the Legion side too. Maybe post (WTB)

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

I have a bunch of red ones left. I will work with the next DL (Tom I presume) to see if I can do a quick run to toss off what I have. Else the next scheduled run is around Christmas.

I have a bunch of red ones left. I will work with the next DL (Tom I presume) to see if I can do a quick run to toss off what I have. Else the next scheduled run is around Christmas.

Sound cool with me Paul, lets take care of the members and their needs. :duim:

elvis_vegas.gifAs Elvis would say:

tcb-elvis-logo.jpg

Well Paul if your offering..........I'll take one off of your hands! You know.......just tryin' to help out, I am an attaché you know. "Troopers Helpin' Troopers y'all! :P

GOD I love swag!

I would be very proud and honoured to have my EIB certificate to frame and place on my wall.

Its a great achievement which i am extremely proud of.

Please advise if this is possible please.

Many thanks FISD