RS Prop Masters - Brian Muir Announcement.

RS Prop Masters have now been around for a busy and eventful twelve months. In that time, we have offered the Stormtrooper world their first chance to wear a unique replica of the original A New Hope Stormtrooper.

Along the way, we have made some great friendships, not least with the talented Brian Muir, perhaps one of the most respected sculptors and artists in the British film industry. During his vast career, spanning more than 4 decades, Brian has worked on over 70 films and is currently sculpting props for Thor 2.

Having had the opportunity to speak to Brian, the original sculptor of the Stormtrooper armour, on numerous occasions, we’ve found him to be a great, down to earth guy. We have talked for hours at length about Star Wars and the creation of the Stormtrooper and Brian’s detailed knowledge relating to that amazing Star Wars period continues to astound us.

Today it is with great excitement that we have an announcement to the world that when embarking on this project we never dreamed would be a possibility………………

Brian Muir has agreed to endorse the RS Stormtrooper and confirm that it is indeed the closest and only replica available of his original sculpt for the movie Star Wars. We are so proud to have Brian working directly with us. Another first for the Stormtrooper purists out there.

More details about how this will change the armour we offer to follow shortly, but we hope you find this turn of events as exciting as we do.

RS Prop Masters and Brian Muir - The New Hope for Stormtrooper Armour

vu16pdW.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Congratulations to you. So we will now have, in essence, armor that is 100% exact to what was used on set? This sounds like a huge leap forward in the Stormtrooper world. Very impressive work.

Edited by TK5492

I know, we had no ANH blasters to hand, but at least they are Original LFL ESB blaster ;)

You guys have the Pugman mould now? :)

Yes buddy. We have pulled a couple. We should really release details about it.........

Yeah I think the people would like that. ;)

And what a mighty fine blaster that is mate ;) its good to know that RS will be offering the Pug nice for the ESB Look ;)

And what a mighty fine blaster that is mate ;) its good to know that RS will be offering the Pug nice for the ESB Look ;)

Indeed at both counts! :)

On 5/18/2012 at 9:41 PM, RS Prop Masters said:

That is my kit, been too busy making TKs for other people, your own is always last on the list.........

Tell me about it....http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/Billhag/GIFS/rolleyes.gif

as for this fantastic news about Brian... (touches imaginary cap stands up and doffs it while saying "salt of the Earth, true gent that's for sure, honour and a privilege to call him a friend,...gawd bless ya,"...puts cap back on :) )

I've only got one word to say about that.....

------------

:D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021