Ordered my first kit yay!

Hi all just wanted to share that I ordered my first kit ever from Mark @ AP. Put in my deposit - waiting for Mark to confirm that he got it. I'm pretty excited. But now I know what everyone's talking about regarding "the wait". It's only been 2 hours and I'm already losing my mind. I guess I can start shopping for Comm systems, gloves and all the other gear.

Can't wait to join the Legion! :ninja:

Edited by bigironvault

Congrats man! got mine from Mark too not long ago , the wait is totally reasonable and gives you time to do a little research about the build, and when it arrives is the coolest thing.

Thanks all! I was pondering if I should share this silly news or not. But the experience so far on FISD has been great and really happy with the inclusive feel of this place. I was a little scared to start this hobby but everyone's been so nice and helpful. It's great!

On 3/10/2012 at 5:46 AM, bigironvault said:

Thanks all! I was pondering if I should share this silly news or not. But the experience so far on FISD has been great and really happy with the inclusive feel of this place. I was a little scared to start this hobby but everyone's been so nice and helpful. It's great!

Yes - share silly stuff! When I'm at work, I love reading these posts and enjoy the entertainment!!! :)

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I'm trying to figure out how I can start to afford all the gadgets now (ie. Aker amp + iComm) ... guess I need to sell some of my boardgame collection or someting.

I'm trying to figure out how I can start to afford all the gadgets now (ie. Aker amp + iComm) ... guess I need to sell some of my boardgame collection or someting.

I thought about donating my plasma.

I should have read the whole thread Julie beat me to it.

Edited by NastyNoah

Is it just me or does this hobby seem like a black hole for money and makes every other hobby that one may have seem rather ... irrelevant?

It's just you.

JUST KIDDING!!! :) Yes - I agree with you 110%! :deathstar1:

ps. Of course now I have a compression black unitard ... Maybe I can use that to make some money at the erm .. "clubs" ... HOLLA!.

:0Lighten:

I think you need to post pix before you can get 501st clearance.

(teee heeee heeeeee...)

Is it just me or does this hobby seem like a black hole for money and makes every other hobby that one may have seem rather ... irrelevant?

I hope not. I can't afford to take too much away from my other my other black hole money pit hobbies.

I think you need to post pix before you can get 501st clearance.

(teee heeee heeeeee...)

My profile picture is me asking Darth Vader if he wants me to show him my Imperial Black Unitard Dance. He force choked me.

I just order an Aker + iComm combo too. Damn you Cardiac you're a bad influence! Just kidding man - your help has been invaluable. I hope my kit looks as good as yours someday!

I just order an Aker + iComm combo too. Damn you Cardiac you're a bad influence! Just kidding man - your help has been invaluable. I hope my kit looks as good as yours someday!

Oh' did i mention you need boots, trooperbay parts, neck-seal, and don't forget about the chrome gyro muffler bearing for your new E-11 :laugh1:

Yup I'm trying to convince the wife that I absolutely need a pair of white "disco boots" as she calls them. I've seen a few peeps selling neck seals going anywhere from $40-$65. Is there really a $25 difference in the quality of neck seals?

Strangely the whole black unitard thing got her excited not sure why ... :glare: