Which Armor fits thinner troopers

Good evening all, I am 5 foot 11 inches tall and weigh 155 pounds. I am curious what other people out there around my size use for armor. I have an RT-MOD helmet and will probably end up getting the armor from RT-MOD as well. Figured I'd ask the experts. Going to be a while before I can make the plunge as I have to save up for a while so I have lots of time for lots of research.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'd personally go with a smaller armor.

how large is your waist/chest?

you can fit into TM AP ATA or other screen accurate armor if your chest is about 36-40" and waist can be 34-38" with sidegap shims for reducing the torso.

also the MTK armor has larger waist sections in the AB and kidney for larger waisted troopers.

Would like to stick with ABS as paint and I have bad history. Trimmed would be good too however untrimmed wouldn't be the end of the world either. Leaning towards AP as of this morning.

Sorry to kind of hijack this thread but that brings me to pretty much the same question. I am 5'11 and about 200lbs. My waist is 38 and my chest is about 42. Looking into getting TM/FX. Should I expect any adjusting?

Edited by Turtle84

Get TM. You'll look a lot better, even if you do need to make adjustments, which I don't think you will need anyway. Amplexor here I think is 6' and 200 lbs and it fits him perfectly without any mods.

Thanks for all the info, gives me more of an idea what to start hunting for once the funds start to get to a level where it is possible. Probably going to end up going for a TM or an AP. Just glad that I decided to ask the experts before I jumped into the first build.

Thanks again!

Any more info that people want to add or comments feel free to post some more. I am in a believer that any info is good.

Ooh, nice one! I'm lucky as I am forced to work out about 5 times a week. Go Canadian Forces!

I PM'd the contact for TM, will be patient as I understand he's a busy guy. Will give him a week and then bug him some more. I am led to understand that the TM armor is a little more money, but worth it. I'll just have to see how much I can scrounge away for the next year.