TK-6042 requesting Centurion status[5][TM*]

Armour = TM (1mm)

Helmet = TM (1mm)

Blaster = Two options, both PVC pipe with resin parts (1. ESB screen-used style, i.e. ANH without Hengstler counter, 2. ESB promo shots greeblie version)

Height = 5'8" / 1.72m

Weight = 155 lbs / 70kg

Boots = Painted Chelsea boots

Canvas belt = White canvas belt (Rob TK-7143)

Hand Plates = TM ESB handplates, drilled and stitched

Neck Seal = TK409

Holster = TM

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg

DSCF0693.jpg

DSCF0427.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

Looks like you stepped straight off the set. Man you look fantastic. Love the subtle weathering. Well done.

Edited by matt black

Thanks, guys.

I have to apologise for recycling old photos though. I did originally intend to suit up and take some new shots with better lighting but I thought I might as aswell make sure I ticked all the boxes first. If I have to make any adjustments, I'll do them first and then take some shots in the summer sun to celebrate. :D

(Gracias, Poder de Plátano Veintidos! ;) )

Man, the bar just keeps getting higher and higher - reminds me that I need to submit my Centurion photos while I still can. :P

All jokes aside, a job well done. :duim:

i agree with Rob "Looks like you stepped straight off the set" ;) and i love the ESB promo blaster details.correct me if i am wrong, but the other blaster should have a cocking lever as the ESB "stunt" versions were re-used ANH blasters built off a L2A3 base and also have the the scopes were M19/M32 style scope, unlike the resin promo/snowtrooper version that is not built off a actual weapon. if you can provide a visual reference of at least one E11 that had the M38/M40 style of scope in ESB, and a visual proof of an E11 in ESB without a cocking mechanism (other than the promotional/snowtrooper solid resin style E11) i will approve it as well.

ESB/ANH version

e11_esb.JPG

3023910277_7ca878e964.jpg

ESB promo/snowtrooper version

esb_promo_01.jpg

but that aside, you are approved with the promo blaster and the armor is flawless :D

fantastic job trooper! :salute:

correct me if i am wrong, but the other blaster should have a cocking lever as the ESB "stunt" versions were re-used ANH blasters built off a L2A3 base and also have the the scopes were M19/M32 style scope,

You're right. I lost the cocking lever and the scope was an oversight on my part. I reused the scope from an old resin blaster I had instead of getting hold of the doopydoos one and didn't pay close enough attention to the style. I guess I'll have to replace both parts eventually. Thanks for pointing it out.

And thanks for the approval.

Congratulations, Rick. The armor is awesome!! :o

Congrats Rich! :D

That makes two Centurion for the Spanish Garrison.

¡Gracias, compañeros!

You're right. I lost the cocking lever and the scope was an oversight on my part. I reused the scope from an old resin blaster I had instead of getting hold of the doopydoos one and didn't pay close enough attention to the style. I guess I'll have to replace both parts eventually. Thanks for pointing it out.

And thanks for the approval.

just to clarify, i dont see it as a "must have" for centurion to have the proper scope models at this point. its more of a fun fact :P

• 2 months later...

Always looking to improve and with a niggling doubt in my mind that I couldn't close my shin armour at the back properly and would have to replace them, I had another fiddle, readjusted the elastic and then of course, I had to go up on the roof to take some more photos. :D

I flippin' love this armour! :wub:

Jobs a good 'un, I reckon ...

DSCF1111-1.jpg

DSCF1108-1.jpg

DSCF1112-1.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1118-1.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1119.jpg

Looking good! :duim:

Didn't think of taking a pic of your reworked closure?

Mathias,

It's exactly the same in principle. The elastic strips are still positioned the same too.

All I had done "wrong" was to glue the bottom elastic strip to the inside of the armour along its full length. Consequently the elastic was very rigid. Add to that the fact that I was a bit too nervous when hooking up the bottom strip - scared of ripping open the hole because the hook was clamped very tightly - and I tended to leave them open.

All I did was separate a bit of the elastic strip from the armour in order to leave more stretch in the connection.

As you can see, I can now close the backs and walk around, safe in the knowledge that the connection is a lot more flexible.

:)