sskunky's CFO ROTJ Screen used Endor style weathered version

I managed to get the helmet done this weekend.....

IMG_6152-Version2.jpg

IMG_6153-Version2.jpg

IMG_6151-Version2.jpg

IMG_6150-Version2.jpg

weatheredCFO082.jpg

weatheredCFO081.jpg

weatheredCFO080.jpg

weatheredCFO083.jpg

I've still got a few pieces of armour to weather. Then the fun starts!

Edited by sskunky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted this on 5 forums and the only one I don't get any comments Is the forum dedicated to Stormtroopers?...........strange!

What type of comments are you expecting? I can only speak for myself, but as I've been positive so far on the build I'm just waiting to see the completed kit on a person :)

What type of comments are you expecting? I can only speak for myself, but as I've been positive so far on the build I'm just waiting to see the completed kit on a person :)

None in particular, I just thought that people were interested in seeing more. I posted up the helmet that I had worked on all weekend for you all to see more and no-one said a thing..... That's all. Maybe I was expecting too much......

I'll get back to work strapping this thing together.....and get it in one piece for you all to see.... :unsure:

None in particular, I just thought that people were interested in seeing more. I posted up the helmet that I had worked on all weekend for you all to see more and no-one said a thing..... That's all. Maybe I was expecting too much......

I'll get back to work strapping this thing together.....and get it in one piece for you all to see.... :unsure:

No worries Mark - perhaps it's a bit like going to the Vatican after spending a week in Italy - you can get masterpiece syndrome, where you get so used to seeing these amazing works of art you get a little desensitized. Another Rafael...

I do agree that a nice little bump is in order though as this is really a definitive build - see the latest at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteArmor

Ha Ha , Thanks guys!

OK, I promise this is my suit and not an archive shot!

weatheredCFO079-1.jpg

weatheredCFO078-1.jpg

weatheredCFO077-1.jpg

weatheredCFO0761.jpg

weatheredCFO080-1.jpg

I have yet to put this on a real human being or a clone but I will soon. I promise.... I know it never looks the same unless it's alive inside.....:)

Its great of course, but can I say something ? I think the Shoulder bells dont have the ROTJ Height , they just look too compact .

Thanks for all your words of praise lads!

This has been a labor of love getting this right, I think you'll agree that I have the look........?

I still think there are a couple of tweaks here and there to make it the perfect set of ROTJ armour but you get the picture. ;)