sskunky's CFO ROTJ Screen used Endor style weathered version

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks cool!

It would be nice to take some pics of it in a forest and photoshop an AT-ST and stuff in the background.

Keith.

Ha ha, funny you should say that Keith. I had the very same idea. My brother is a wiz on Photoshop and we are going to do just that.

:duim:

Wow! Mark, your suit looks great! After all the drama, at least you have this awsome display of your talents to remind you why you went thru all that muck and that the end result was worth it. B):D;)

• 2 months later...

weatheredCFO077-1.jpg

weatheredCFO0761.jpg

Mark,

Is it possible that you got the shins/calves mixed up? Should the overlap not be made so that the gap faces inwards (towards the inside leg) rather than being visible from the sides?

You can see what I mean on the right leg of this armour ...

BrinnStorm.jpg

Well spotted mate!

Yeah, I had it on and off the manny so many times I must have mixed them up! :lol

OK, cool. As long as it was a mix-up and not a flaw in the kit, that's the main thing.

• 1 month later...

I'm still undecided on that! I did think of doing a SE Sandtrooper but there is little love for them and I will probably sell it when done.

I thought it would be interesting to do a SE but as I really need the cash I think I may go for the Endor again but maybe a little dirtier?

What does everyone think?

If it's for a sale (and you don't have a commissioned build), do the Endor trooper.

The weathering on the last one was superb. There are some grimier lookign suits in the film though if you fancy really going to town with it.