Stormtrooper Suit & Helmet Surfaces

Excelent Paul, one step closer to locating the exact suit. :D

The suit in these photos still resides with its owner by the way.

What is he going to do with it?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Prop blog was sent the pictures it featured by someone without permission to do so .

Those pictures are now "out" and the owner is now O.K. but disapointed about that .

However the discussion on the Prop Blog is totally fictional , and no credit to Dan Benton.

The suit is still in the posession of its original owner , who is undecided weather to sell or not .

The owner has given permission for these photos to be published,to show its is complete, but at this moment isnt ready to enter into discussion about the suit details or sale of the suit.

If and when the decision is made to sell the suit , more photos may be released to allow prospective purchasers to view it .

suit064.jpg

suit063.jpg

Edited by Rob .T .

The Prop blog was sent the pictures it featured by someone without permission to do so .

Those pictures are now "out" and the owner is now O.K. but disapointed about that .

However the discussion on the Prop Blog is totally fictional , and no credit to Dan Benton.

The suit is still in the posession of its original owner , who is undecided weather to sell or not . Casts will not be made.

The owner has given permission for these photos to be published,to show its is complete, but at this moment isnt ready to enter into discussion about the suit details or sale of the suit.

If and when the decision is made to sell the suit , more photos may be released to allow prospective purchasers to view it .

suit064.jpg

suit063.jpg

I just love the warping on the return edge just spectacular B)

Man that belt is really flexible. To me it almost acts like it could be made out of latex like the hand guards.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same - has a different colour as well.

Man that belt is really flexible. To me it almost acts like it could be made out of latex like the hand guards.

That belt is how my TM 1mm bends so flexy it great to see Paul has got it spot on just luv itB)

Thanks for sharing Rob.

Just don't let him go near it with anymore black paint or sandpaper. :)

You lucky fellas seeing it in person, I bet you all had an amazing time. Seeing original stuff in person is very cool and makes you realise how santised most of the replicas are.

Joe

Edited by JoeR

Thanks Rob for the update! :)

I truly would love to see the whole thing on mannequin as well.

It seems the Prop Blog page has been taken down . Simons email to him must have brought a few home truths to Dan ... maybe he`ll enrol on that Journalism 101 course now. :lol:

Edited by Rob .T .

• 3 weeks later...

just wondered if the owner would share any more of the backstory on this awesome piece here?

I'd be really keen to here what the kit has been upto over the years, where it was found? has it been stuck in the attic? displayed in the front room? any tit bit's? ect ect ect

These original prop stories are always a cool read. B)