2010 TrooperMaster Helmet ESB Style

Ok i have had my 2010 TrooperMaster helmet since a little while before xmas 2009, but had yet to take any pics. I was inspired to do a few light modifications after StukaTrooper showcased his dirty ANH TrooperMaster this weekend, so here goes..

The helmet is the new style face plate, ears, back and cap.. in fact i think the whole helmet has been re-worked to some degree, all for the better.

Built and assembled by TrooperMaster himself, decals by TK 4510, mic tips by Keith, detailing by fbj and artificial weathering and aging by StukaTrooper :)

DSCF3213.jpg

DSCF3214.jpg

DSCF3215.jpg

DSCF3216.jpg

DSCF3217.jpg

DSCF3218.jpg

DSCF3219.jpg

DSCF3220.jpg

DSCF3221.jpg

DSCF3222.jpg

DSCF3223.jpg

DSCF3224.jpg

Absolutely bloody stunning, mate!

My first TM build is going to be ESB. I've already saved quite a few of your photos for reference purposes. Here's a few more for the collection. Nice work, man.

Nice job man!

I've downloaded all these for my reference files. B)

I love the detail on the eye!

Just like the real one!

While I won't be doing a "complete knock-off" (probably no chin strap etc.) on my ESB, this is very nice in deed!

Thanks for the pics!

Hi Mark,

Quick question on the decals ...

Are these the standard set of ESB decals which Mike has on his site (which are not recommended for TM) or is this a newly developed set of ESB for TM?

The only set of decals he advertises on his site specifically for TM at the moment are ANH-style.

These look great whatever they are.

Cheers

Rich

Hey guys thanks for the kind words :)

these decals are mikes standard ESB, I have used them on AP, TM, TE2 and my DL helmets all with no bother at all. The decals on the rear traps do not fill them completely but this was a trait found on the original tk helmets :)

Hey guys thanks for the kind words :)

these decals are mikes standard ESB, I have used them on AP, TM, TE2 and my DL helmets all with no bother at all. The decals on the rear traps do not fill them completely but this was a trait found on the original tk helmets :)

Cheers for the info. As you say, the look perfectly fine with the TM - possibly even more screen accurate! B)

Cheers for the info. As you say, the look perfectly fine with the TM - possibly even more screen accurate! B)

Hi Mark,

Loving your TM ESB Lid , Peter done a wicked weathering job on it , iam very tempted to get a ESB lid from Paul, oh yes and by the way thanks for your kind thoughts on my TM HERO lid loving all the TM lids.

Regards

Steve

you know I really like this helmet, and all the attention to detail.

sorry to be the one to ask?

why don't the traps have decals on the rear that fit?

is that the way it's supposed to be?

otherwise it's a stellar paint and build!

It's ok Vern, this is a common question.

The decals for the rear traps on the original helmets did not fit all that well, depending on how soft or sharp the hdpe was it is more or less noticible.

Let's look at the badged helmet..

This was quiet a nice pull, and as you look at the helmet the right side trap is larger than the left, which is replicated perfectly on the TM, and so the right side decal seems overly small.

Again the decals from TK4510 are a perfect match to make the helmet a perfect replica.

67052acc.jpg

L

Man, I cringe every time I see the "badged helmet". What was the previous owner thinking? :blink:

I don't think they were thinking Brian! :unsure:

Edited by ThayNerd