THX Terrell

TK-2126_MD

Hello!!!!

I finally got my armor!!!!!! but here is the story:

Back around june-july 2009 i decided it was time to up grade and go for a more screen acurate out fit. so i placed a call to u know who.

some time later i got the shipping thingys from USPS and all was great!!!!!

I was explained that do to changes in shipping weights/box sizes etc etc the armor had to be sent out in one box and the helmet in a other....

well i got my helmet august 18 2009 and was going to go to the post office again two days laters ( we get international mail mondays,wed and fridays).....

un fortunatly there were 2 mail bombs delivered to goverment buildings.......... ( yes all hell broke loose.....)

so all mail in bound and out bound were put on hold for around week........ so mail was building up in all airports as they were not allowed to come .....

Finally when mail was starting to come in again we were getting the new mail first as it was closest to the door in the storage ( lol yes at first i was like WTH kind of excuse is that) but it seems to be true as the other mail i was getting had decreasing sending dates.

So i ended up waiting 2-3 months with no news on my armor othere then it left the country of origen 4 months ago...... and the jarjars in my post office told me to come back next week every week i was there.

i started to get antsy (sp?) and wrote back and let know that my armor my have gotten lost. i wrote a letter to USPS and they told me that once the box leaves the US its not there problem.......... and that the sender had to file a complaint.

long story short my armor got lost......

but Terrell sent me a new one at no cost!!!!!!!!!! He is a upstand guy but it was me that opted not to get insureance and he was in his right to use that card and he didnt. instead he took a butt kicking moneywise and sent me a new set with many extras!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Terrell from the bottom of my heart thank u very much!!!!!!

Great to hear it ended well. This is why we always say that buying armor is more than about the plastic - it's the person and their integrity too.