Weather Report

TK4205

What's the weather like on your part of the planet?

It was 12 degrees at my house in Puget sound WA this morning, with no wind. It's warmed up to 15.

My horses water froze solid, so I've spent the whole morning carrying warm water out to him.They make tank warmers, but it usually doesn't get that cold here:/

Crap, Cold and Raining in London :( ,....forcast for the next few days Crap, Cold and Rain :angry:

Now over to Julie who as a story concerning a rather unusual kitten........Julie

:D

Expecting 12 inches of snow in SE MN today/tomorrow. Should have seen the disappointment on my wifes face the last time she was expecting 12 inches. Now, on to Julie and that "unusual" kitty.

laughing-474.gif

Down here we are finishing spring and going into summer, we just had or end of spring showers.

Granted its not as hot as it gets in some place in the states it must be around 60-75 degrees.

It was 28 degrees when I left for work this morning. OMG was it cold! :o

Sounds like the conditions when I left this morning, but with a wind chill of 16 degrees F. Supposed to have a wind chill of -2 Thursday morning. Good thing I'm off that day. :D

More sleet and snow showers tonight with cool temperatures...and now about a very unique and unusual kitty we send you to our reporter in the field, Julie...Julie?

45 degrees and sunny today - 25 degrees and snowing tomorrow. Welcome to western PA At least the ski slopes have their grand opening tomorrow. Only a few runs on machine snow but its better than nothing!

• 1 month later...

MAJOR snowstorm starting up here in the Washington D.C. area. Expecting blizzard conditions and over 2 feet of accumulation. Third time in eight weeks, and the second time this week.

Somebody . . . anybody . . . MAKE IT STOP!!! :angry:

Soooooo sick of winter. :(

MAJOR snowstorm starting up here in the Washington D.C. area. Expecting blizzard conditions and over 2 feet of accumulation. Third time in eight weeks, and the second time this week.

Somebody . . . anybody . . . MAKE IT STOP!!! :angry:

Soooooo sick of winter. :(

[sarcasm]

So, please someoney please explain "global warming" to me?

[/sarcasm]

K.

In WA state while the rest of the country is cursing the weather, El Nino has been very kind to us. highs in the low 50s all week long. I'm not even wearing a jacket for short stints outside.