Pauldrons for $25 - and they look great!

Got this from MEPD :

-----------

Apparently same folks who make TKBoots, but I'd like to get confirmation on that. Note the puffiness of the pleats which is absent from older style pauldrons but is more accurate in appearance. The only downside is for those of us with more expensive, less accurate pauldrons from earlier - what the heck to do to unload them? ;-p

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

" I will not ship to Bolivia" LOL some things will never change. :lol::rolleyes:

They look awesome!!!!!! great price!!!!

Gracias Chief!!! but i already bit the bullet and have one....... o well.

I just ordered an orange one. :) I've always wanted to make one, but at this price even with shipping, it's worth it.

I know I'm not really set up for a TD but I thought it would be cool to wear to parties with some pouches, and maybe one day I'll make a pack (it wouldn't meet 501st requirements I know, just for fun non-trooping events like friends Halloween parties, etc..)

Does anyone know: if you go for a 501st TD, are you only supposed to wear a specific color pauldron depending on your status or length of duty on the forums or something? Or can you wear any color you want?

Does anyone know: if you go for a 501st TD, are you only supposed to wear a specific color pauldron depending on your status or length of duty on the forums or something? Or can you wear any color you want?

You can wear any color you want as long as it's orange, white, or black.

Joey - I can ship to Bolivia. Have him ship it to me and I'll ensure it gets to you.

:lol: thx Paul!!!! the thing is that like 2 or 3 weeks ago i got a 2four 1 , pauldron and shoulder pouch, granted it came out a little more but still great price.

I was just remembering the days that no one want to trade or sell becuase i was from Bolivia. But thanks on the offer. i might to that with the boots or some thing like that down the line.

Gracias Chief!!!!

Ordered 2 of these, an orange and and a black -- If you talk to them and order them together you can save like $10 per pauldron (after the first one) on shipping (They can fit a few of them in 1 box instead of charging you individually like if you bought from ebay.)

Can someone take some measurements and see if they corrected the size while they were updating them?

what size are they supposed to be? I'll check. Also you could probably use the tiles in my pic as a size reference -- they're pretty standard vinyl tiles.